Ways to train
Live, instructor-led training in a standard, professional classroom environment
Live, instructor-led training conducted over the internet, with hands-on labs
An online, HTML5, self-paced learning experience available for all courses
Private training for your entire team, delivered at your location, a training center, or online
Video classroomLearn more about our training formats
High-definition video of our most popular courses, streamed to your laptop or personal device
5 Day with 08 hours per day
Mon 31 May 09:00 - Fri 04 Jun 17:00
HRDF SBL Claimable
Certificate of Attendance available
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Request more information
Inquiry for: Myself My Company
Our learning consultant will get back to you in 1 business day
MPT: Managing Professional Transition
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
ITIL 4 brings ITIL up to date in 2019 by re-shaping much of the established ITSM practices in the wider context of customer experience, value streams, and digital transformation, as well as embracing new ways of working, such as Lean, Agile, and DevOps.
The purpose of this course is to prepare candidates for the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition exam. Candidates need to demonstrate enough understanding and practical application of the concepts covered in the following ITIL 4 Core publications to be awarded the designation ITIL 4 Managing Professional:
Existing ITIL Expert qualification holders, and those who have 17 Credits with the ITIL credit scheme, wishing to develop their knowledge and application.
An ITIL Expert qualification or at least 17 credits in ITIL V3 or ITIL 2011.
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentations, discussions and practical exercises
• To allow candidates of the previous iteration of ITIL the opportunity of a straightforward transition to ITIL 4 in order to achieve the designation of ITIL 4 Managing Professional
• To provide candidates with an understanding of the new ITIL 4 Foundation concepts and definitions, including the key differences between the previous iteration of ITIL and ITIL 4 and how they can be practically applied.
• To provide candidates with an understanding of the key elements from each one of the four ITIL Managing Professional (MP) modules: Create, Deliver and Support, Drive Stakeholder Value, High Velocity IT and Direct, Plan and Improve, and ITIL 4 Foundation.
• Key Concepts of Service Management
• Organization & teams
• Customer oriented mindset
• Workforce planning
• Culture of continual improvement
• Designing a value stream
• Practices to support a value stream
• Value stream for user support
• Managing queues and prioritizing the workload
• The concept of the customer journey
• Customer Journey:
• On board
• Co creates
• Understand terms
• High Velocity IT objectives
• ITIL 4 & the digital product lifecycle
• Five key behaviors for High Velocity IT
• Fundamental concepts for Delivering High Velocity IT
• Review of fundamental High Velocity IT Concepts
• Scope of control
• Policies, controls and guidelines
• Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
• Organizational Change Management (OCM)
• Stakeholder management
To Be Confirm
Sean Low is a Diploma holder in Graphic Design from Saito Academy & Higher Diploma and Master's Degree in Business with Infromation Technology from University of Northumbria, NewCastle. He is Management Consultant for Pink Elephant with the responsibility for delivery (consulting projects), training and development in the Asian region. Service Management Process and Applications Manager with the responsibilities of defining, documenting and implementing IT service management processes and policies across the World Vision International (WVI) global partnership that consists of more than 50 countries. Technical Services Manager with HP (formerly EDS) with the responsibility of managing the Wintel support team with 100-150 staffs supporting over international/multinational customers which includes daily operational responsibility for people, customer and day-to-day project management activities of the team. IT Manager for Malaysia's premier business weekly The Edge. Responsibilities include managing a team of web designers, programmers and system support staff. Other responsibilities include providing strategic direction to implementation of IT processes within the organisation Read More