Ways to train
Live, instructor-led training in a standard, professional classroom environment
Live, instructor-led training conducted over the internet, with hands-on labs
An online, HTML5, self-paced learning experience available for all courses
Private training for your entire team, delivered at your location, a training center, or online
Video classroomLearn more about our training formats
High-definition video of our most popular courses, streamed to your laptop or personal device
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Request more information
Inquiry for: Myself My Company
Our learning consultant will get back to you in 1 business day
MB-700T00: Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance And Operations Apps Solution Architect
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
This course is developed for those aspired to be and new to the solution architect role. This course provides the technical information focusing on application architecture and technical skills to start their journey into this role. This course will not cover the industrial skills and delivery skills required for this role.
The audience for this course should have previous experience with functional or technical focus in Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Applications. Primarily for those who are aspired to be and new to solution architect role.
This Microsoft Official Course also prepares students for the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect Expert certification. In order to attain this, students need to pass the MB-700: Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect exam.
The MB-700 exam measures your ability to accomplish the following technical tasks: identify solution requirements; design solution components; and define solution testing and management strategies.
You must complete the solution architect learning path for solution architects.
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussions and hands-on labs. This course can be conducted as instructor-led (ILT) or virtual instructor-led training (VILT) and can be redeemed using your Software Assurance Training Vouchers.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Define skill areas for solution architect role
• Explain instances & deployment models recommendations by Microsoft
• Understand cloud solution, CDM & CDS
• Get more info on Licensing, AppSource & Support for Dynamics 365
• Use Lifecycle services as solution architect
• Know the considerations for blueprinting Dynamics 365 solution
• Understand the concepts and tools used for data management
• Explain the Integration options & Business events on solutions
• Know the available options on solution localization, compliance & reporting
• Have architectural conversations on extensibility, security, & performance
• Know what is ALM application lifecycle management
• Identify opportunities for automated testing and using RSAT
To Be Confirm