Ways to train
Live, instructor-led training in a standard, professional classroom environment
Live, instructor-led training conducted over the internet, with hands-on labs
An online, HTML5, self-paced learning experience available for all courses
Private training for your entire team, delivered at your location, a training center, or online
Video classroomLearn more about our training formats
High-definition video of our most popular courses, streamed to your laptop or personal device
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Request more information
Inquiry for: Myself My Company
Our learning consultant will get back to you in 1 business day
MB-600T00: Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform Solution Architect
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
The Solution Architect is responsible for the successful design, implementation, deployment and adoption of an overall solution. The Solution Architect ensures that the solution meets the customer’s needs now and in the future. In this course, students will learn about decisions a Solution Architect makes during an implementation, covering security, integrations, Power Apps architecture, Power Automate architecture, and more. This course is designed to give you an introduction to the Solution Architect role.
This Microsoft Official Course is intended for Solution Architects for Microsoft Power Apps model-driven apps in Dynamics 365 to lead successful implementations and focus on how solutions address the broader business and technical needs of organizations as well as Senior Consultants (both functional and technical) that aspire to be Solution Architects, or current Solution Architects that are new to the role.
This training course also prepares students for the Microsoft Certified: Power Apps Dynamics 365 Solution Architect Expert certification. In order to attain this, students are required to pass the MB-600: Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Solution Architect exam. The measures your ability to accomplish the following technical tasks: perform solution envisioning and requirement analysis; architect a solution; and implement the solution.
Before attending this course, students must have:
• Passed MB-200 Exam
• Experience with Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform
• Senior Consultant (functional or technical) or Solution Architect new to role
• Some knowledge of Microsoft Azure
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussions and hands-on labs. This course can be conducted as instructor-led (ILT) or virtual instructor-led training (VILT) and can be redeemed using your Software Assurance Training Vouchers.
• Define a Solution Architect
• Role of a Solution Architect on projects
• Project Methodology
• Getting to know your customer
• Group exercise - Getting to know your customer
• How to lead the requirement collection effort
• Using fit gap analysis
• Pillars of good architecture
• Blueprinting the solution architecture
• Group exercise - Design from requirements
• Solution Architect's role in project governance
• Techniques for keeping a project on track
• Scenarios that could cause a project to fail
• Group exercise - Project governance and working as a team
• Key Power Platform architecture components
• Understand how platform design and limits influence solution architectures
• Updates and feature releases
• Understand how to communicate how the platform meets customer needs
• Data model influences
• Data model strategy
• Data types
• Data relationships
• Group exercise - Data modeling
• Planning and evaluating requirements
• Operational reporting
• Power BI
• Enterprise BI
• Pre-built insights and custom AI
• Discuss options for apps and how to choose where to start
• Discuss app composition options
• Using components as part of your app architecture
• Considerations for including Portals as an app in your architecture
• Group exercise - Power Apps Architecture topics
• Microsoft vision and Solution Architect's role in ALM
• Environment strategies
• Defning a solution structure for your deliverable
Lab: ALM Hands-on Lab
• Discuss options for automation and custom logic
• Review considerations for using triggers and common actions
• Explore using Business Process Flows (BPF) to guide users through business processes
• Group Exercise - Evaluate scenarios for Power Automate usage
• Solution Architect's role in security modeling
• Discovery and learning your client's environment
• Controlling access to environments and resources
• Controlling access to CDS Data
• Group Exercise - Security Modeling
• Solution Architects role in Integrations
• What is an integration and why do we need it
• Platform features that enable integration
• CDS Event Publishing
• Scenarios for group discussion
• Solution Architect's role when deploying Dynamics 365 apps
• Architecture Considerations for primary apps
• Group Exercise - App specific working groups evaluate requirements
• Solution Architect's role with testing and go live
• Planning for testing
• Planning for go live
Gerald Hoong Seng Kah
Gerald has 19 years of information technology experience and on community service and event experiences, he excels impressively. He was invited as a speaker for 3 break-out sessions for Microsoft TechED SEA 2008 on SQL Server 2008 at Kuala Lumpur Convention Center.
He even participated at the “Ask-The-Expert" booth for Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 and Microsoft SQL Server 2008 at the Heroes Launch 2008 and conducted a Microsoft Visual Studio Team System 2008, formerly code-named “Orcas" Metro workshop for Microsoft Certified Partners and independent software vendors (ISVs).
He was invited as a speaker on various occasions such as during the 2 break-out sessions and 3 instructor-led sessions at Microsoft TechED SEA 2007 on SQL Server 2008 and Office SharePoint Server 2007 respectively at Kuala Lumpur Convention Center. He was also a speaker for an instructor-led session at Microsoft TechEd SEA 2006 on development of web parts using Windows SharePoint Services Version 3.0 at Kuala Lumpur Convention Center.
He conducted a few Microsoft Office 2007 Touchdown workshops for Microsoft Certified Partners and independent software vendors and Microsoft Windows Vista Beta 1 Touchdown workshop and Microsoft Windows Vista Beta 1 Touchdown workshop for Microsoft Certified Partners and ISVs. He also conducted a Microsoft Windows Server code-named “Longhorn" Touchdown workshop and Microsoft Visual Studio Team System workshop for Microsoft Certfied Partners and ISVs.
He was invited as a guest speaker on Microsoft Office 2007 development for the MIND community, which is an active IT community under the helm of Microsoft. He is a committee member of SQL Practitioners Alliance Network (SPAN).
He was the co- speaker and tag team presenter at
the recently concluded World SharePoint Conference 2014 at Las Vegas, USA. He was the only Malaysian presenter among
the other presenters from Asia.
In March 2014, he participated as co-speaker and tag team presenter at the World SharePoint Conference 2014 at Venetian Hotel and Resorts, Las Vegas, USA.
Recently, he conducted a specialized Microsoft SharePoint training and consultancy for a team of 17 people from Carlsberg Group at Carlsberg & Jacobsen Brewhouse in Copenhagen, Denmark.Read More