Learn Basic Solidity Programming
The future programmer is one that’s adept at integrating digital ledger technology with technologies such as AI and IoT and deploying smart contracts that will help enterprises run more efficiently and effectively through the power of Blockchain.
In this basic course, participants will be introduced to the technical aspects of developing Blockchain and Solidity programming - the building blocks of smart contract development. Besides introducing participants to the fundamentals of Blockchain programming, they will also get the opportunity to learn how to design and create a digital wallet.
This course is part 1 of a 2-course series that will lead to a certification by XinFin Foundation & Info Trek as a “Certified Blockchain Programmer”. It’s no better time to learn this leading-edge technology and be ahead of the competition.
ABOUT CERTIFICATION BODY
XinFin is a Singapore-based company that specialises in Business Process Efficiency using their own Hybrid Distributed Ledger technology to deploy solutions for trade, logistics and finance.
With XinFin’s highly scalable, secure, permissioned and commercial-grade architecture, they have successfully implemented projects for governments, institutions and corporates in the areas of logistics and supply chain, project/trade financing, aviation MRO and many more.
This Program is suitable for:
• Technical Professionals
• Software Developers
This course requires that you meet the following prerequisites:
• Developers with some experience in coding;
• Basic knowledge of Node.js;
• Basic knowledge in Python.
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, Keynote presentation, discussions and practical exercise
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Understand intimately the overall Blockchain architecture;
• Understand programming elements and Solidity programming language;
• Understand and implement Decentralised Applications;
• Understand, Design and Develop a Digital Wallet;
• Understand the overall concept and technical overview of Smart Contracts.
This module focuses on the technical perspective of how Blockchain was created and has since evolved to its current iteration. Participants will also how databases are different from Blockchain and from an enterprise perspective; discover what Blockchain solves.
In this module, participants will be introduced to the important features and set up of the Node.js platform which will help them in pushing real-time web applications at a later stage. They will also be introduced to the basic 5 elements of programming and its correct implementation with an overview of how it correlates to Solidity programming. To conclude, participants will be taught how to enable direct interaction between end users and providers through the creation and development of decentralized applications (DApps).
• Setting up Nodes
• Introduction of Five Programming Elements (Input, Output, Arithmetic, Conditional, Lopping and Compiler);
• Introduction to Solidity Language;
• Introduction & Implementation of DApps:
Setting Up the Environment;
Tools Used: Truffle Metamask, Testprc;
DApp Implementation Use Case.
This module will introduce participants into the creation of a digital wallet that will allow them to send, receive and store digital currency.
• Understanding the Wallet 7 Explorer
• Creating a Digital Wallet
In this module, we take a further look into smart contracts and how they are programmed to digitally facilitate, verify or enforce the terms. This will get participants ready for the programming session in the advance class.
• Virtual Machine, Gas and Smart Contract
• Smart Contract Standards and Decentralization