Ways to train
Live, instructor-led training in a standard, professional classroom environment
Live, instructor-led training conducted over the internet, with hands-on labs
An online, HTML5, self-paced learning experience available for all courses
Private training for your entire team, delivered at your location, a training center, or online
Video classroomLearn more about our training formats
High-definition video of our most popular courses, streamed to your laptop or personal device
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Learn Advance Solidity Programming
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
The future programmer is one that’s adept at integrating digital ledger technology with technologies such as AI and IoT and deploying smart contracts that will help enterprises run more efficiently and effectively through the power of Blockchain.
This Program is suitable for:
• Technical Professionals;
• Software Developers.
This course requires that you meet the following prerequisites:
• Developers with some experience in coding;
• Basic knowledge of Node.js;
• Basic knowledge in Python.
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussion and practical exercise.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Understand various types of smart contracts built on Blockchain;
• Understand complex user-defined types and its interaction with the Ethereum network;
• Understand how the entire application of smart contracts, DApps and interfaces are deployed on the Blockchain.
In this module, participants will be introduced to tools that are required to develop smart contracts as well as understanding basic structures that make up a smart contract.
This module teaches participants to develop, test and deploy smart contracts programmed in solidity. They will also understand the various types of contracts that can be developed and used for business applications.
• Types of Contracts
• Testing Solidity Contracts
• Deploying Smart Contracts on Hybrid Blockchain
• Developing Client-Side Interface
• Adding & Testing Voting Functions
To Be Confirm