Ways to train
Live, instructor-led training in a standard, professional classroom environment
Live, instructor-led training conducted over the internet, with hands-on labs
An online, HTML5, self-paced learning experience available for all courses
Private training for your entire team, delivered at your location, a training center, or online
Video classroomLearn more about our training formats
High-definition video of our most popular courses, streamed to your laptop or personal device
1 Day with 08 hours per day
Tue 30 Mar 09:00 - Tue 30 Mar 17:00
HRDF SBL Claimable
Certificate of Attendance available
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Request more information
Inquiry for: Myself My Company
Our learning consultant will get back to you in 1 business day
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
The LEAN SIX SIGMA YELLOW BELT certification will prepare you to understand Lean Six Sigma, providing you opportunities to better confront projects in your career. This course is designed to instill understanding on Lean Six Sigma and give you a clear sense of what is required to define improvement projects. It will help you establish Lean Six Sigma measurements and complete Lean Six Sigma projects using the systematic and proven Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC) methodology.
This course is a foundation for participants to display their foundational understanding of process management and improvement through the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification. Yellow Belts are well versed with their daily processes and are active team members in a Green or Black Belt project.
• The management team of organizations who intend to implement and practice Six Sigma Professionals who want to learn and implement the six-sigma methodology
• Future managers including management students
• Quality Assurance Engineers, Project Managers, Team leaders, Software Professionals, Practitioners, Software Quality Assurance team members and Senior Management
The classroom version of LSS Yellow Belt conveys required knowledge and a set of skills to students via interactive lecture, group activities, process and tool stimulations, individual activities and the application of what has been taught to students, to a real improvement project examples in the workplace. Trainers challenge and encourage students to stretch themselves, and support them in this regard, so they can extract the most value from the experience.
• Communicate using Lean Six Sigma concepts.
• Gain an overview of Six Sigma and how to use basic problem-solving tools
• Understand DMAIC for operational and transactional processes
• Learn how to use data and basic statistics
• Relate Lean Six Sigma concepts to the overall business mission and objectives.
• Use the concept of a Sigma Level to evaluate the capability of a process or organization.
• Establish the structure that supports and sustains Lean Six Sigma Quality
• Lean sigma overview & Philosophy
• Development & History
• Sig sigma vs Lean the DMAIC improvement process
• Roles and responsibilities
• Project selection
• Various component of project charter
• Voice of customer (VOC)
• Lean principles
• 8 types of waste
• How to Identify waste in the process
• Understanding value added (VA)
• Understanding non-value-added activities (NVA)
• Value stream mapping / flowcharts
• Lean concept simulation
• Root cause analysis (Fishbone diagram)
• Root cause prioritization matrix
• Data collection plan
• Pareto Charts
• Run Charts
• Technique of solution brainstorming
• Solution selection matrix
• Running pilot concept
• Solution implementation approach
• Standard work instruction
To Be Confirm