Leading SAFe 4.5 Workshop
Starting FromRM 4000.002 Days
HRDF SBL Claimable
Lunch & refreshment provided
Certificate of Attendance available
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
The Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is a complete methodology for large-scale, multi-team Agile project teams to carry out this transformation seamlessly. Created by Dean Laffingwell, this framework effortlessly synchronizes the alignment, collaboration, and delivery of multiple agile teams leading the way to enterprise success.
When an enterprise changes its fundamental business process, it is critical to ensure that its team members truly embrace the how and why of Agile. 2-day Leading SAFe training class gives you the knowledge required to become a Certified SAFe Agilist, and to lead agile transformation within your enterprise using the Scaled Agile Framework and its underlying principles of flexibility, lean thinking and product development flow.
Successful completion of this Scaled Agile Framework training course satisfies the requirement for the SAFe Agilist certification and prepares you to pass the exam. This course is based on version 4.5 of SAFe. You will get password to write exam post training that included in this training.
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
· Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
· Development, QA and Infrastructure Management
· Program and Project Managers
· Product and Product Line Management
· Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
· Enterprise, System and Solution Architects
· 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
· Experience in Scrum
· Attend the 2-day Leading SAFe course and pass the SA exam
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussion and practical exercise.
After this course, attendees will be able to:
· Demonstrate how Lean, Agile, and Product Development Flow form the foundation of SAFe
· Explain and promote the use of SAFe
· Identify roles and structures required to scale Agile to the program level
· Execute coordinated releases across a program
· Measure the impact and progress of scaled Agile in a program
· Describe how a program interacts with Program Portfolio Management (PPM)
· Complete the course of study leading to the SAFe Agilist (SA) certification exam
Naveen Kumar Singh
Naveen focus more on agile engineering practices and support development team in learning and adopting engineering practices such as Test Driven Development (TDD), Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD), Behavior Driven Development (BDD), Pair Programming, DevOps, Emergent Design, and Specification by Examples, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Agile Testing etc.
Naveen is active in agile community and participate is major events as speaker and volunteer. He has presented papers in Global Scrum Gatherings as well as in many other Scrum Alliance conferences and meet-up. He writes blog on agile, scrum, Kanban and technical practices.