Ways to train
Live, instructor-led training in a standard, professional classroom environment
Live, instructor-led training conducted over the internet, with hands-on labs
An online, HTML5, self-paced learning experience available for all courses
Private training for your entire team, delivered at your location, a training center, or online
Video classroomLearn more about our training formats
High-definition video of our most popular courses, streamed to your laptop or personal device
2 Day with 08 hours per day
Mon 27 Jul 10:30 - Tue 28 Jul 18:30
HRDF SBL Claimable
Certificate of Attendance available
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
JB371: Red Hat Decision Manager and Red Hat Process Automation Manager 7.0 for Business Users
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Understand and design business user rules and processes
This course is designed for business analysts who want to learn how to use Decision Manager and Process Automation Manager to directly impact application decisions and processes and help their organizations improve time to market and general agility.
• Possess a basic understanding of data structures such as tables and their relationships
• Be capable of working with spreadsheets
• Having a basic understanding of business rules and processes is helpful
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussion and practical exercise.
Only 37% of most typical business processes have been digitized. By automating, adapting, and redesigning business processes, organizations can modernize their portfolio, empower employees, engage customers, and innovate their products. Red Hat Decision Manager and Red Hat Process Automation Manager are central to running and designing process-driven apps. These technologies enable both developers and business users to automate business processes and business decisions in a low-code environment. This course is intended to give business users hands-on experience with process-driven applications and insights into how to use both Decision Manager and Process Automation Manager to catalyze their organizations’ digital transformation.
As a result of attending this course, you will understand the basic concepts of process-driven applications and how to develop basic rules and processes. You will also learn how to run and test applications with Decision Manager and Process Automation Manager.
You should be able to demonstrate these skills:
• Develop rules using decision tables.
• Navigate and create projects using Decision Central.
• Design a business process in Business Central.
• Navigate and test a case management project.
• Understand decision table authoring.
• Gain familiarity with Business Central and Process Server, as well as Process Automation Manager environment setup.
• Learn about data objects and process design, as well as how to design forms with Form Modeler.
• Walk through an overview of case project navigation.
Red Hat Certified Trainer