Ways to train
Live, instructor-led training in a standard, professional classroom environment
Live, instructor-led training conducted over the internet, with hands-on labs
An online, HTML5, self-paced learning experience available for all courses
Private training for your entire team, delivered at your location, a training center, or online
Video classroomLearn more about our training formats
High-definition video of our most popular courses, streamed to your laptop or personal device
HRDF SBL Claimable
Certificate of Attendance available
90 days of access from date of activation
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Request more information
Inquiry for: Myself My Company
Our learning consultant will get back to you in 1 business day
JB325: Advanced Jboss Enterprise Development
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Diving into areas of JBoss technologies that differ from the non-JBoss enterprise middleware stacks, developers will be exposed to aspect-oriented programming, interceptors, JMX, and JBoss Services. In addition, students will beintroduced to the new JBoss Messaging (for EAP 4.3).
Using JBoss Developer Studio extensively as a lab integrated development environment (IDE), hands-on labs allowdevelopers to experience and explore JBoss Cache, JGroups, clustering, dynamic proxies, transactions, andperformance tuning.
- Experienced Java developers seeking to enhance their utilization of JBoss
- Java developers who need a deeper understanding of JBoss to implement customized services based on remoting, JMX, or other protocols outside the normal JEE .ear or .war deployments
- ISV development teams who need to know JBoss more intimately to customize the server environment to better fit their applications' deployment needs
- Application architects seeking to produce leaner, meaner deployment artifacts, resulting in better performance and integrity results
- Two years of experience with Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE) or Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition (J2EE)
- Proficient in HTML
- Experience with an integrated development environment (IDE), such as Eclipse or NetBeans, and build tools, such as Ant or Maven
- Basic knowledge of open source relational database management system (RDBMS)
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentations, discussions and practical exercises
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
Advanced JBoss Enterprise Development (JB325) dives into the JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP) with an emphasis on advanced Java EE application programming interfaces (APIs). This course challenges experienced JavaEE developers by providing a deep dive into JBoss EAP details, features, internals, and Java EE best practices. Leveraging JBoss EAP allows students to build, deploy, and maintain highly performing, scalable applications.
Red Hat Certified Trainer