Ways to train
Live, instructor-led training in a standard, professional classroom environment
Live, instructor-led training conducted over the internet, with hands-on labs
An online, HTML5, self-paced learning experience available for all courses
Private training for your entire team, delivered at your location, a training center, or online
Video classroomLearn more about our training formats
High-definition video of our most popular courses, streamed to your laptop or personal device
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Request more information
Inquiry for: Myself My Company
Our learning consultant will get back to you in 1 business day
Introduction to Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Workshop
Receive a training voucher worth RM100
What is the workshop about?
As many organizations are adopting agile frameworks such as Scrum, SAFe, LeSS, Spotify/ING, and Nexus, they are in need of agile leaders who can help them successfully adopt and scale agile for business success. Demands for organization agility is creating a lot confusion in choosing right framework. This workshop will try to have answer for this by exploring all frameworks, adoption techniques and skills to design agile organization based on Product Development or Service Delivery.
The Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is a complete methodology for large-scale, multi-team Agile project teams to carry out this transformation seamlessly. Created by Dean Laffingwell, this framework effortlessly synchronizes the alignment, collaboration, and delivery of multiple agile teams leading the way to enterprise success. When an enterprise changes its fundamental business process, it is critical to ensure that its team members truly embrace the how and why of Agile
What will you learn?
- Why we need to scale our agile practices
- What all scaling frameworks available
- Which scaling frameworks to choose and why
- What is Agile Way of Working (AWOW) and New Way of Working (NWOW)
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in their enterprise
- Plan Iterations, Execute Iterations and Demostrate Value
- Plan Program Increments using SAFe
- Integrate and work with other teams on the train
Who should attend?
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs and VIPs
- Development, QA and Infrastructures Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System and Solution Architects
Naveen Kumar Singh
Naveen focus more on agile engineering practices and support development team in learning and adopting engineering practices such as Test Driven Development (TDD), Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD), Behavior Driven Development (BDD), Pair Programming, DevOps, Emergent Design, and Specification by Examples, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Agile Testing etc.
Naveen is active in agile community and participate is major events as speaker and volunteer. He has presented papers in Global Scrum Gatherings as well as in many other Scrum Alliance conferences and meet-up. He writes blog on agile, scrum, Kanban and technical practices.Read More