Introduction to Big Data and Hadoop - Simplilearn
Starting FromRM 384.783 Hours
HRDF SBL Claimable
Certificate of Attendance available
180 days of access from date of purchase
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
The 'Introduction to Big Data and Hadoop' is an ideal course package for individuals who want to understand the basic concepts of Big Data and Hadoop. On completing this course, learners will be able to interpret what goes behind the processing of huge volumes of data as the industry switches over from excel-based analytics to real-time analytics.
The course focuses on the basics of Big Data and Hadoop. It further provides an overview of the commercial distributions of Hadoop as well as the components of the Hadoop ecosystem.
At the end of Simplilearn's training in the basics of Big Data and Hadoop, the participants will:
- Understand the characteristics of Big Data
- Describe the basics of Hadoop and HDFS architecture
- List the features and processes of MapReduce
- Learn the basics of Pig, Hive and HBase
- Explore the commercial distributions of Hadoop
- Understand the key components of the Hadoop ecosystem
- Get introduced to Sqoop & ZooKeeper