Introduction to Amazon Route 53 Training - Simplilearn
Starting FromRM 640.701 Hours
HRDF SBL Claimable
Certificate of Attendance available
180 days of access from date of purchase
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
The course is designed for Web Developers to give them a reliable, scalable, and cost-effective way to route end users to Internet applications by changing names to IP addresses.
By the end of this Route 53 online training course, you will be able to do the following:
• Understand the basic concepts of Route 53
• Learn about Routing policies and best practices
• Host your own DNS on Route 53
• Use Route 53 to map domain names to your Amazon EC2 instances, Amazon CloudFront distributions, and other AWS resources
• Route internet traffic to your domain resources and manage traffic globally across various routing types
• Execute DNS health check using Route 53
1. Amazon Route 53