Introduction to Amazon EC2 Training Course - Simplilearn
Starting FromRM 640.702 Hours
HRDF SBL Claimable
Certificate of Attendance available
180 days of access from date of purchase
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
The course is designed to make web-scale cloud computing easy for developers.
Basic knowledge of computer hardware, database, and network standards is needed.
By the end of Simplilearn’s Amazon EC2 online training course, developers will be able to build failure resilient applications and isolate them from common failure scenarios, configure compute capacity with ease and minimal cost, control computing resources, and also achieve the following:
• Understand the basic concepts of Amazon EC2
• Learn about Amazon Elastic Book Store (EBS), Elastic Load Balancing (ELB) and implement them
• Gain knowledge of EC2 best practices and costs
• Configure ELB
• Grasp AWS Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk, and Command Line Interface terminologies
• Launch and connect to ECB Linux and Windows instance
• Create an Amazon Machine Image (AMI)
1. Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
2. Amazon EC2 Overview
3. Amazon Machine Images (AMI)
4. Launch and connect to an EC2 Linux instance Demo 1
5. Launch and connect to an EC2 Windows instance Demo 2
6. Create an AMI Demo 3
7. Introduction to EC2 Instance Types
8. Overview of Amazon EBS
9. EC2 Pricing
10. Elastic Load Balancing (ELB)
11. Auto Scaling
12. AWS Services
13. EC2 Best Practices and Costs
14. Practice Assignment Configure ELB
15. Key Takeaways