Ways to train
Live, instructor-led training in a standard, professional classroom environment
Live, instructor-led training conducted over the internet, with hands-on labs
An online, HTML5, self-paced learning experience available for all courses
Private training for your entire team, delivered at your location, a training center, or online
Video classroomLearn more about our training formats
High-definition video of our most popular courses, streamed to your laptop or personal device
HRDF SBL Claimable
Lunch & refreshment provided
Certificate of Attendance available
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions (SIMOS)
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
This course is designed to prepare network security engineers with the knowledge and skills they need to protect data traversing a public or shared infrastructure such as the Internet by implementing and maintaining Cisco VPN solutions. Students of this course will gain hands-on experience with configuring and troubleshooting remote access and site-to-site VPN solutions, using Cisco ASA adaptive Security Appliances and Cisco IOS routers.
This course will be of benefit to security engineers involved in the support and deployment of Cisco VPN Solutions and individuals looking to obtain the Cisco Certified Network Professional for Security Certification.
Attendees should meet the following prerequisites:
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA®) certification
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA®) Security certification
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating System
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentations, discussions and practical exercises
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to :
• Describe the various VPN technologies and deployments as well as the cryptographic algorithms and protocols that provide VPN security.
• Implement and maintain Cisco site-to-site VPN solutions.
• Implement and maintain Cisco FlexVPN in point-to-point, hub-and-spoke, and spoke-to-spoke IPsec VPNs.
• Implement and maintain Cisco clientless SSL VPNs.
• Implement and maintain Cisco AnyConnect SSL and IPsec VPNs.
• Implement and maintain endpoint security and dynamic access policies (DAP).
• The Role of VPNs in Network Security
• Introducing Cisco Secure Site-to-Site Connectivity Solutions
• Deploying Point-to-Point IPsec VPNs on the Cisco ASA
• Deploying Cisco IOS VTI-Based Point-to-Point IPsec VPNs
• Deploying Cisco IOS DMVPNs
• Introducing Cisco FlexVPN Solution
• Deploying Point-to-Point IPsec VPNs Using Cisco IOS FlexVPN
• Deploying Hub-and-Spoke IPsec VPNs Using Cisco IOS FlexVPN
• Deploying Spoke-to-Spoke IPsec VPNs Using Cisco IOS FlexVPN
• Clientless SSL VPN Overview
• Deploying Basic Cisco Clientless SSL VPN
• Deploying Application Access in Clientless SSL VPN
• Deploying Advanced Authentication in Clientless SSL VPN
• Overview of Cisco AnyConnect VPNs
• Deploying Basic Cisco AnyConnect SSL VPN on Cisco ASA
• Deploying Advanced Cisco AnyConnect SSL VPN on Cisco ASA
• Deploying Cisco AnyConnect IPsec/IKEv2 VPNs
• Deploying Advanced Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting in Cisco AnyConnect VPNs
• Implementing Host Scan
• Implementing DAP for SSL VPNs
• Lab 1: Implement Site-to-Site Secure Connectivity on the Cisco ASA
• Lab 2: Implement Cisco IOS Static VTI Point-to-Point Tunnel
• Lab 3: Implement DMVPN
• Lab 4: Implement Site-to-Site Secure Connectivity Using Cisco IOS FlexVPN
• Lab 5: Implement Hub-to-Spoke Secure Connectivity Using Cisco IOS Flex VPN
• Lab 6: Implement Spoke-to-Spoke Secure Connectivity Using Cisco IOS Flex VPN
• Lab 7: Implement ASA Basic Clientless SSL VPN
• Lab 8: Application Access clientless SSL
• Lab 9: Advanced AAA clientless SSL
• Lab 10: Lab: Implement ASA Basic AnyConnect SSL VPN
• Lab 11: Configure Advanced Cisco AnyConnect SSL VPN on Cisco ASA
• Lab12: Configure Cisco AnyConnect IPsec/IKEv2 VPNs on Cisco ASA
• Lab13: Configure Advanced Authentication for Cisco AnyConnect VPN on Cisco ASA
• Lab 14: Configure Hostscan and DAP for AnyConnect SSL VPNs
Cisco Certified Trainer