Ways to train
Live, instructor-led training in a standard, professional classroom environment
Live, instructor-led training conducted over the internet, with hands-on labs
An online, HTML5, self-paced learning experience available for all courses
Private training for your entire team, delivered at your location, a training center, or online
Video classroomLearn more about our training formats
High-definition video of our most popular courses, streamed to your laptop or personal device
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Implementing Cisco Data Center Virtualization and Automation (DCVAI) v6.0
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
The focus of this skills-building course is on the implementation and deployment automation of Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) and Cisco Nexus switches. The course provides rich, hands-on experience in building a data center solution based on Cisco ACI. Learners are introduced to the automation capabilities offered by Python and RESTful APIs in combination with Cisco ACI and Cisco Nexus switches.
· Channels Partners
· Entry-level to experienced Network Administrator
· Senior Network Engineer
· Presales Engineer
· Design Engineer
· Data Center Administrator
· Senior Systems Engineer
· Senior Technical Solutions Architect
It is recommended that a learner has the following knowledge and skills before attending this course:
· Describe data center networking concepts
· Describe data center storage concepts
· Describe data center virtualization
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussion and practical exercise.
· Implement infrastructure virtualization solutions, such as VDC, VRFs, Cisco Nexus 1000v, and Cisco AVS
· Identify programmability methods and program Cisco Nexus switches using XML, Python, and NX-API
· Implement a Cisco ACI solution that provides fabric connectivity to bare-metal hosts, virtual machines, and external Layer 2 and Layer 3 domains
· Integrate Cisco ACI with virtual machine managers, such as VMware vCenter
· Enforce application policies in intra-and intertenant scenarios
· Deploy Cisco AVS and micro segmentation
· Program Cisco ACI using Python, RESTful APIs, and Arya
· Orchestrate Cisco ACI using the Cisco UCS Director
· Insert L4-L7 services into the Cisco ACI fabric
· Monitor Cisco ACI deployment using atomic counters and other monitoring tools.
Cisco Certified Trainer