Impala Training - Simplilearn
Starting FromRM 448.495 Hours
HRDF SBL Claimable
Certificate of Attendance available
180 days of access from date of purchase
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
The 'Impala-an Open Source SQL Engine for Hadoop' is an ideal course package for individuals who want to understand the basic concepts of Massively Parallel Processing or MPP SQL query engine that runs on Apache Hadoop. On completing this course, learners will be able to interpret the role of Impala in the Big Data Ecosystem.
The course focuses on the basics of Impala. It further provides an overview of the superior performance of Impala, against other popular SQL-on-Hadoop systems.
At the end of Simplilearn's training in the Impala-an Open Source SQL Engine for Hadoop, the participants will be able to:
- Describe Impala and its role in Hadoop Eco-system
- Explain how to query data using impala SQL
- Discuss partitioning of Impala tables and explain its benefits
- List the factors affecting the performance of Impala
- Describe the complete flow of a SQL query execution in Impala.