I20-303: ISO/IEC 20000 Practitioner
Starting FromRM 5700.003 Days
HRDF SBL Claimable
Lunch & refreshment provided
Certificate of Attendance available
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
This course provides sufficient understanding of ISO/IEC 20000 and its application to be able to analyze and apply the gained knowledge to a range of activities that would support organizations in conforming to the requirements of Part 1, and achieving and retaining ISO/IEC 20000 certification.
The course covers the second edition of the standard (ISO/IEC 20000-1: 2011) which cancels and replaces the first edition (ISO/IEC 20000-1: 2005)
Some of the main differences are as follows:
- Closer alignment to ISO 9001
- Closer alignment to ISO/IEC 27001
- Change of terminology to reflect international usage
- Clarification of the requirements for the governance of processes operated by other parties
- Clarification of the requirements for defining the scope of the SMS
- Clarification that the PDCA methodology applies to the SMS, including the service management processes, and the services
- Introduction of new requirements for the design and transition of new or changed services
The candidate must hold the following qualification to qualify to sit the Practitioner exam:
ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation
At the end of this course the student will be able to:
- Understand the purpose, use and application of Parts 1,2,3 and 5 of the standard
- Assist and advise organizations in the achievement of conformance to ISO/IEC 20000-1 and certification
- Understand, explain and advise on issues regarding applicability, eligibility and scope definition
- Understand and explain the relationship between ISO/IEC 20000 and ITSM bet practices in common use and related standards
- Explain and apply the requirements of Part 1
- Explain the use of technology and tools to support the implementation and improvement of an SMS, the achievement of certification and the ongoing demonstration of conformance to Part 1.
- Advise and assist in ISO/IEC 20000 certification readiness assessments
- Produce a gap analysis supported by an improvement and implementation plan
- Understand, create and apply a service management plan
- Assist and advise organizations on the implementation of continual improvement processes
- Prepare organizations for an ISO/IEC 20000 certification audit using the regulations of the APMG Certification scheme.
Kaustuv DeKaustuv has had 10 years of experience in Information Communication Technology (ICT) industry especially in Retail, logistics and IT Service Management in Asia and Europe. He has an analytical, professional skill with strong result oriented work ethic. He places emphasis on strategic planning and decision-making. Kaustuv is experienced in large system development work. This includes managing complex integrated logistics and manufacturing implementation projects. He is able to negotiate and balance competing business issues and anticipate strategic project requirements such as migration, development and risks. He is also a skilled communicator.Kaustuv is an accredited trainer with the APM Group & EXIN. He has successfully trained and coached more than 2000 IT professionals within Asia Pacific and the Middle East, including India, Malaysia, Dubai and Singapore.
Raja Segaran AL AmasiRaja Segaran Amasi has over 10 years of working experience in ICT operations with large telecommunication and outsourcing companies. During this period, he was involved in multiple projects in process improvement to achieve organizational efficiency.He was actively involved in the setup of an IT service desk and service management best practices process (incident, problem and change management) implementation within the IT support structure. His specialization is in data centre operations and service operations. During his professional career with a large outsourcing company, he was actively involved in ISO20000 certification and in the initial stage of design ITIL based service management process owners for at least 3 processes.Raja Segaran's strengths are his seniority, combining experience and helicopter-view, sense of humour and enthusiasm. He strongly believes that IT is about achieving results together and being a team player. His impressive list of clients included DH: ITSC, Shell IT International, Dell Asia Pacific, HP India, Microsoft Thailand, Microsoft Korea, EMC Australia, Wipro India, Infosys India, Siemens India, Prudential Asia Pacific, Intel Penang, AMD Penang, CSA Penang, Fairchild Semiconductor Penang and MISC.
Michiel Roelof De BoerMichiel holds the highest ITIL credential – the ITIL Service Manager (Masters) certification. He is also a certified ITIL Service Manager who teaches Foundation, Practitioners and Service Management. He gained his experience in various local and international companies worldwide where he had executed roles as Manager, Consultant, Project Manager and Instructor as well as having experience in the finance, automation, industry, airlines, logistics, medical and telecommunication sectors. He is experienced in translating business objectives into manageable deliverables, initiating quick wins and creates an environment for continuous improvement. With a management style which is based on coaching and team play, he can effectively communicate with the members of the board as well as employees at various levels of an operation and in many different cultures.