Ways to train
Live, instructor-led training in a standard, professional classroom environment
Live, instructor-led training conducted over the internet, with hands-on labs
An online, HTML5, self-paced learning experience available for all courses
Private training for your entire team, delivered at your location, a training center, or online
Video classroomLearn more about our training formats
High-definition video of our most popular courses, streamed to your laptop or personal device
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Already purchased this offering? Log in
Request more information
Inquiry for: Myself My Company
Our learning consultant will get back to you in 1 business day
HDP Overview: Apache Hadoop Essentials
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
This course provides a technical overview of Apache Hadoop. It includes high-level information about concepts, architecture, operation, and uses of the Hortonworks Data Platform (HDP) and the Hadoop ecosystem. The course provides an optional primer for those who plan to attend a hands-on, instructor-led course.
Data architects, data integration architects, managers, C-level executives, decision makers, technical infrastructure team, and Hadoop administrators or developers who want to understand the fundamentals of Big Data and the Hadoop ecosystem.
Student centred learning/Experiential Learning
Lectures & participative information exchange
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to :
- Describe what makes data “Big Data"
- List data types stored and analyzed in Hadoop
- Describe how Big Data and Hadoop fit into your current infrastructure and environment
- Describe fundamentals of:
- the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
- YARNo MapReduce
- Hadoop frameworks: (Pig, Hive, HCatalog, Storm, Solr, Spark, HBase, Oozie, Ambari, ZooKeeper, Sqoop,
- Flume, and Falcon)
- Recognize use cases for Hadoop o Describe the business value of Hadoop
- Describe new technologies like Tez and the Knox Gateway
To Be Confirm