Ways to train
Live, instructor-led training in a standard, professional classroom environment
Live, instructor-led training conducted over the internet, with hands-on labs
An online, HTML5, self-paced learning experience available for all courses
Private training for your entire team, delivered at your location, a training center, or online
Video classroomLearn more about our training formats
High-definition video of our most popular courses, streamed to your laptop or personal device
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Request more information
Inquiry for: Myself My Company
Our learning consultant will get back to you in 1 business day
HDP Operations: Hadoop Administration 1
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
This course is designed for administrators who will be
Managing the Hortonworks Data Platform (HDP) 2.3 with Ambari. It covers installation, configuration, and other typical cluster maintenance tasks.
Attendees should be familiar with with Hadoop and Linux environments.
Hortonworks offers a comprehensive certification program that identifies you as an expert in Apache Hadoop.
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Summarize and enterprise environment including Big Data,
- Hadoop and the Hortonworks Data Platform (HDP)
- Install HDP
- Manage Ambari Users and Groups
- Manage Hadoop Services
- Use HDFS Storage
- Manage HDFS Storage
- Configure HDFS Storage
- Configure HDFS Transparent Data Encryption
- Configure the YARN Resource Manager
- Submit YARN Jobs
- Configure the YARN Capacity Scheduler
- Add and Remove Cluster Nodes
- Configure HDFS and YARN Rack Awareness
- Configure HDFS and YARN High Availability
- Monitor a Cluster
- Protect a Cluster with Backups
To Be Confirm