Ways to train
Live, instructor-led training in a standard, professional classroom environment
Live, instructor-led training conducted over the internet, with hands-on labs
An online, HTML5, self-paced learning experience available for all courses
Private training for your entire team, delivered at your location, a training center, or online
Video classroomLearn more about our training formats
High-definition video of our most popular courses, streamed to your laptop or personal device
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Request more information
Inquiry for: Myself My Company
Our learning consultant will get back to you in 1 business day
Flutter Application Development
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
This course is an introduction to Flutter application development. It covers how to create and compile projects using VSCode, basics of the Swift language and uploading the completed app on the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
During this course, you will create a reasonably complex Flutter application. In the process, you will learn about widgets, packages, icons, interactivity, navigation, themes, Material design, animations and themes.
PROGRAMS YOU WILL WRITE:
• Startup Name Generator - a simple app that generates proposed names for a startup company.
• Shrine - an e-commerce app that sells clothing and home goods.
• Reply - an email app
Knowledge of a programming language is recommended
• A Mac computer running macOS 10.15 Catalina or 11.0 Big Sur OR
• A Windows computer running Windows 10 or higher
• VSCode 1.54.x or higher
• Android Studio 4.1.x or higher
• Xcode 12.x or higher
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentations, online discussions, and practical exercises.
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
• Create a reasonably complex Flutter application, using widgets, packages, icons, interactivity, navigation, themes, Material design, animations and themes.
• Hello World
• Control flow statements
• Interfaces and abstract classes
• Create the starter Flutter app
• Use an external package
• Add a stateful widget
• Create an infinite scrolling ListView
• Add icons to the list
• Add interactivity
• Navigate to a new screen
• Change the UI using themes
• Row and column classes
• Axis size and alignment
• Flexible widget
• Expanded widget
• Sizedbox widget
• Spacer widget
• Text widget
• Icon widget
• Image widget
• Putting it all together
• Add Textfield widgets
• Add buttons
• Add a top app bar
• Add a card in a grid
• Make a card collection
• Change the colors
• Modify typography and label styles
• Adjust elevation
• Add Shape
• Change the layout
• Try another theme
• Add the backdrop menu
• Add a shape
• Add motion
• Add a menu on the back layer
• Add a branded icon
• What are implicit animations?
• Example: Fade in text effects
• Example: Shape-shifting effect
• Using animation curves
• Get familiar with the sample app code
• Add Container Transform transition from email list to email detail page
• Add Container Transform transition from FAB to compose email page
• Add Shared Z-Axis transition from search icon to search view page
• Add Fade Through transition between mailbox pages
• Add Fade Through transition between compose and reply FAB
• Add Fade Through transition between disappearing mailbox title
• Add Fade Through transition between bottom app bar actions
Assignment - Student will design and build a simple application
Ahmad Shaharuddin Amin Sahar
Ahmad has been working in the IT industry since 1993 and exposed to all the common challenges faced by IT personnel. With his years of working experience in sales, customer support, system engineer, lecturer, trainer and consultant, he understands the importance of business value, infrastructure efficiency and user productivity.He is an Apple Certified Trainer since 2008. He conducted regular Apple certification courses in Malaysia and Singapore. He has completed the Train-The-Trainer program at Apple Singapore. He is certified to deliver Mac OS X Support Essentials and Mac OS X Server Essentials courses as per Apple's standards and expectations. He is also an Apple Certified Technical Coordinator.