Effective Project Management
Starting FromRM 2000.002 Days
HRDF SBL Claimable
Lunch & refreshment provided
Certificate of Attendance available
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
This program is specially designed to help participants to hone their project management knowledge and skills. Participants will be taken through the industry best practice of project management processes, tool & technique. While a project manager spent almost 90% of the time communicating with various stakeholders, a project manager should be equipped with organizational and people skill to be an effective communicator. This program also included the art of project management which is covering the critical piece of the people interaction skill on how to be an effective project manager and leader.
This course is specially design for Professionals, executives who will be involving in any project or works irrespective of the industry as a project team member, team lead or stakeholders. This course is also suitable for those who plan to have project management as their career development plan. This course is designed to provide the key concepts of project management discipline, the processes, tools and techniques which is essential for anyone who will be part of a project team.
This program will be conducted with blended adult learning approach consisting of group discussions and presentations, short quiz, random knowledge check Q&A will be used. Participants will have numerous opportunities to apply new knowledge/technique/concepts.
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
• Articulate the 5 Process Group of Project Management and the key activities within the process group
• Explain the project triple constraints and how it will affect the success of a project
• Using the Work Breakdown Structure & Network diagram as technique for project management
• Identify and manage the critical path as one of the critical success factor of a project
• Identify at least 2 cultural preferences of a project stakeholders using Cultural Preference Model to plan for an effective communication
• Understand the principle on how to manage selfemotions and preparing for a difficult conversation
• Apply the Effective Meeting principles in their project meetings
• What is Project Management
• Project Constraint
• About the Project Management Body of Knowledge
• The Five Process Group
• PM Knowledge Areas
• Project Stakeholders
• Project Charter
• Project Plan
• Work Breakdown Structure
• Critical Path Method
• Project Network Diagram
• Schedule Management
• Project Budgeting
• Risk Management
• Project Communication
• Project Earned Value Analysis
• Project Performance Index
• Project Team
• Active Listening
• Setting Expectation
• PMFundamental_NCW_201410 Page 5
• Preparing for a Difficult Conversations
• Cross-Cultural Proficiency
• Challenges with Virtual Communication
• Four Culture Intelligence Capabilities
• Cultural Dimensions Theory
• Effective Meeting
• Constructive Confrontation
Daniel S.AlfredDaniel Alfred is an independent trainer specializing in Project Management. Daniel has more than 10 years experience in developing training modules and delivering training on planning and managing projects to various industries and for various companies. A Certified Trainer with the Human Resource Development Fund, Daniel is a holder of a Degree in Civil Engineering from the University of Oklahoma, USA. His background and previous consulting experience in industries like construction and ICT has enabled him to develop key management skills for training and problem-solving for customers in these industries. His clients are from sectors including Telco, Power, ICT, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Construction and Customer Services.