Docker for Enterprise Operations
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
IT professionals with an operations or system administration background who have already attended Docker Fundamentals or have equivalent experience, desiring to understand designing, deploying, and managing Docker containers at scale in an enterprise environment.
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussion and practical exercise.
By the end of the course successful learners will be able to:
• Identify the key features of UCP and DTR
• Build a complete, basic software supply chain using UCP and DTR that includes CI/CD, content trust, and image scanning
• Describe the methodological differences between managing containers and managing virtual machines
• Deploy applications on Swarm or Kubernetes orchestrators via UCP
• Introduction to Docker Enterprise Edition
• Docker Trusted Registry
• DTR Organizations and Teams
• Content Trust
• Image Security Scanning
• Repository Automation
• Image Caching
• Operations Signature Assessment