Docker for Enterprise Developers
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Software Engineers and DevOps professionals working in an Enterprise developing mission critical line of business applications.
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussion and practical exercise.
By the end of the course successful learners will be able to:
• Describe the essential patterns used in a highly distributed EE application
• Understand how to configure EE applications for different environments without code changes
• Produce and containerize EE applications that are scalable, accessible, and fault-tolerant
• Apply different debugging and testing techniques to containerized EE applications
• Build and run the sample application on a local system using Kubernetes
• Distributed Application Architecture
• Configuration Management
• Development Pipeline Overview
• Universal Control Plane
• Context Based Routing
• Docker Trusted Registry
• Content Trust
• Image Security Scanning
• Repository Automation
• Tagging and Versioning Strategies
• Build Server