All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Developers, operators, and architects desiring a strong foundation in Docker technologies and an introductory hands-on experience building, shipping, and running Docker containers.
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussion and practical exercise.
By the end of the course successful learners will be able to:
• Understand the foundations of containerization on a single Docker node
• Create an image using Docker file best practices
• Use volumes in the application development process
• Apply concepts of the Docker networking model
• Understand the goal of services as a method of scaling containers
• Utilize two different orchestrators (Swarm and Kubernetes) to deploy a single application across multiple machines
• Create a secret and understand its accessibility capabilities