Ways to train
Live, instructor-led training in a standard, professional classroom environment
Live, instructor-led training conducted over the internet, with hands-on labs
An online, HTML5, self-paced learning experience available for all courses
Private training for your entire team, delivered at your location, a training center, or online
Video classroomLearn more about our training formats
High-definition video of our most popular courses, streamed to your laptop or personal device
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Delivering Performance In Vuca Environment
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
This 2-days, Delivering Performance in VUCA Environment programme is designed to managers and leaders who required knowledge and skills to deliver performance during a VUCA environment. The key benefit of this programme is to allow the participant to explore a structured method to overcome challenges to meet the performance requirement during the VUCA period. This programme followed the principle and approach based on the Standard of Project Management, Agile Practice Guide and Coaching competencies.
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussion and practical exercise.
• What is 21st Century Learning Skills?
• What is VUCA?
• Rediscovering the Meaning behind Visions, Goals and Missions
• Identifying and Performing VUCA Analysis
• Being a Leader and Agile in Goal Setting
• Being Empathy in People Stories
• Creating a SMART Goal and Meaning behind the Goal
• Storytelling to Inspire Goals and Vision
• What is Goal vs Value?
• Realising Sustainable Benefits and Creating Meaningful Values
• Using Strategy Techniques focusing Values
• Considering Fast-Pace and Small Values
• Using the MoSCoW Approach to Prioritise Actions
• Using Tools and Techniques in Planning
• Considering Factors in Planning
• Waterfall or Agile in Action?
• Being an Action and Change Leader
• Using Design Thinking for VUCA
• Using Kanban Board
• Remaining Vigilant and Adaptive in Changes
• Leveraging and Collaborating in Performing
• Daily Stand-up for Team and Group
• Being a Servant Leader in Performance
• What is the Triple Bottom Line in the Performance?
• Retrospective and Continuing Improvement
To Be Confirm