DASA DevOps and ITSM
Starting FromRM 1500.001 Days
HRDF SBL Claimable
Lunch & refreshment provided
Certificate of Attendance available
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Individuals involved in IT development, IT operations or IT service management. Individuals whose role is affected by DevOps and continuous delivery, such as the following IT roles.
• DevOps Engineers
• Product Owners
• Integration Specialist
• Operations Managers
• Incident and Change Managers
• Other IT and Process Managers
• System Administrators
• Network Administrators
• Business Managers
• Automation Architects
• Enterprise Architects
• Basic familiarity with Agile, Scrum, Lean and ITSM principles is beneficial
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussion and practical exercise
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
• Relate and complement DevOps and ITSM
• Describe DevOps
• Discuss the value of ITSM in a DevOps environment
• Explain how to utilize ITSM processes in DevOps teams
• Training Objective
• Course Agenda
• Type Of Activities
• Course Book
• Group Activity
• ITIL Refresh
• Overview Of ITIL® Key Lifecycle Phases and Outputs
• What is DevOps?
• Challenges Leading to DevOps
• A Brief History of DevOps
• How DevOps make it easy for a business to work with IT?
• How DevOps drives business performance.
• Why DevOps? (The Benefits)
• DevOps Core Principles
• Defining a DevOps Team
• DevOps Organization
• Activity-Focused vs. Products-Focused
• Automate Everything and Obtain Immediate Feedback
• Continuous Delivery
• Difference Starting Points
• DevOps Journey
• Case Study: EJ Airways
• Group Discussion: DevOps Impact on EJ Airways
• ITIL® and DevOps Complement Each Other
• Positioning DevOps in ITSM Process
• Why DevOps and ITIL® need each other
• Realization of DevOps Teams Objectives Through ITIL®
• DevOps Teams in EJ Airways
• EJ Airways Baggage Handling System: Stop Your Work
• Group Discussion: ITSM Providing a Solid Base for DevOps in Operation
• Introduction Case for Design and Transition
• Group Discussion: ITSM Providing a Solid Base for DevOps and Transition (Optional)
• DASA Competence Framework
• DASA Mission
Kaustuv DeKaustuv has had 10 years of experience in Information Communication Technology (ICT) industry especially in Retail, logistics and IT Service Management in Asia and Europe. He has an analytical, professional skill with strong result oriented work ethic. He places emphasis on strategic planning and decision-making. Kaustuv is experienced in large system development work. This includes managing complex integrated logistics and manufacturing implementation projects. He is able to negotiate and balance competing business issues and anticipate strategic project requirements such as migration, development and risks. He is also a skilled communicator.Kaustuv is an accredited trainer with the APM Group & EXIN. He has successfully trained and coached more than 2000 IT professionals within Asia Pacific and the Middle East, including India, Malaysia, Dubai and Singapore.
Kui Tze LinExperienced consulting in the IT industry focusing on supporting the operations of supply chain planning and optimizing solutions. Started career in IT as a technical/application support consultant. In less than 2 years, he was promoted as the Team Lead to set up and run 24/7 support operations before taking up the role as an Account Manager in 2017.As a grew up in a family of educators are potential life changers and able to facilitate someone to be successful in life. Since his high school and college days, he enjoyed imparting his knowledge to his peers who needed help by organizing group study sessions. Once he finished his A-level examinations, he was teaching in a primary school for half a year before he started university. After he graduated, he continues to deliver customized 1-on-1 tutoring high school pupils during weekends simply because he loves teaching and helping other.
Sean LowSean Low is a Diploma holder in Graphic Design from Saito Academy & Higher Diploma and Master's Degree in Business with Infromation Technology from University of Northumbria, NewCastle. He is Management Consultant for Pink Elephant with the responsibility for delivery (consulting projects), training and development in the Asian region. Service Management Process and Applications Manager with the responsibilities of defining, documenting and implementing IT service management processes and policies across the World Vision International (WVI) global partnership that consists of more than 50 countries. Technical Services Manager with HP (formerly EDS) with the responsibility of managing the Wintel support team with 100-150 staffs supporting over international/multinational customers which includes daily operational responsibility for people, customer and day-to-day project management activities of the team. IT Manager for Malaysia’s premier business weekly The Edge. Responsibilities include managing a team of web designers, programmers and system support staff. Other responsibilities include providing strategic direction to implementation of IT processes within the organisation