DASA DevOps Professional: Enable and Scale
Starting FromRM 4000.002 Days
HRDF SBL Claimable
Lunch & refreshment provided
Certificate of Attendance available
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
DevOps is the future of IT today! This 2-day course builds upon the DevOps fundamentals. The key focus of DevOps Professional: Enable and Scale is on the four skill areas that have been defined by DevOps Agile Skills Association (DASA) and are required for successful DevOps results. The course helps you know why the four skills: courage, teambuilding, leadership, and continuous improvement, are the necessary skills for a DevOps environment.
DevOps Professional: Enable and Scale is designed to provide the core education necessary to put DevOps into practice. With the help of DevOps theory, pragmatic examples and exercises, and interactive group discussions and role plays, the course will help you understand how to apply the necessary skills to practice DevOps.
Individuals involved in IT development, IT operations, or IT Service Management, and individuals whose role are affected by DevOps and
continuous delivery, such as:
• DevOps Engineers
• Product Owners
• Integration Specialists
• Operations Managers
• Incident and Change Managers
• System Administrators
• Network Administrators
• Business Managers
• Automation Architects
• Enterprise Architects
• Required: DASA DevOps Fundamentals certificate
• Beneficial: Basic familiarity with Agile, Scrum, Lean, and ITSM principles
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentations, discussions and practical exercises
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
• Explain the importance of DevOps culture and the aspects that can influence it.
• Explain why courage, teambuilding, leadership, and continuous improvement are required in a DevOps environment.
• Explain why courage is essential to enable trust, honesty, and experimentation.
• Identify and evaluate different types of behavior in a DevOps environment.
• Recognize the signals indicating impediments and/or team dysfunctions.
• Describe how to form good DevOps teams and assess their maturity.
• List the effects of happiness and motivation on team performance.
• Identify how leaders encourage feedback and transparency.
• Discuss the factors that leaders can influence to build trust.
• Explain how and why leaders promote a “Safe to fail” environment.
• Analyze value streams to improve throughput and flow.
• Facilitate the tools for continuous improvement: structured problem-solving workshops, Story Mapping sessions, and retrospectives.
• Design Teams
• Build Culture
• Create Purpose
• Be a Servant Leader
• Focus on Success
• Build Courage
• Think Different
• Different Aspects of Value
• Stakeholder Management
• Combining the Lean Startup and DevOps
• The Power of Story Mapping
• Build Flow
• Types of Continuous Improvement
• Continuous Improvement Tools