DASA DevOps Product Owner
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
The DASA DevOps Product Owner certification is primarily aimed at: existing product owners without certification, business and project managers, business information managers, operations managers and enterprise architects.
There are no prerequisites for this program. We recommend that participants should have completed DASA DevOps Fundamentals prior to joining the course but this is not a requirement. Familiarity with the basics of Agile, Scrum and DevOps is beneficial.
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussion and practical exercise.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
• When you have acquired the required knowledge from this certification program, you will be able to
• Understand the concepts of Agile and Scrum
• Understand the Scrum framework, including roles, events, the importance of backlog and the definition of done
• Understand the role of product owner
• Discuss the role and characteristics of a DevOps team
• Explain the main competencies of a product owner
• Describe what a product owner does in practice
• Explain a product owner’s work
• Discuss the importance of delivering value
• Identify product vision techniques
• Discuss how to engage and influence stakeholders to maximize value
• Outline various agile estimation techniques used by product owners
• Explain the role of product owner in managing product backlogs
• Discuss a few challenging situations faced by product owners
• Product Owner
• Value of the Product
• Envisioning the Product
• Decomposing the Vision
• Engaging Stakeholders
• Influencing Stakeholders
• Estimating Work
• Monitoring Progress
• Scaling Delivery
• Challenging situations for a Product Owner
Michiel Roelof De BoerMichiel holds the highest ITIL credential – the ITIL Service Manager (Masters) certification. He is also a certified ITIL Service Manager who teaches Foundation, Practitioners and Service Management. He gained his experience in various local and international companies worldwide where he had executed roles as Manager, Consultant, Project Manager and Instructor as well as having experience in the finance, automation, industry, airlines, logistics, medical and telecommunication sectors. He is experienced in translating business objectives into manageable deliverables, initiating quick wins and creates an environment for continuous improvement. With a management style which is based on coaching and team play, he can effectively communicate with the members of the board as well as employees at various levels of an operation and in many different cultures.