Ways to train
Live, instructor-led training in a standard, professional classroom environment
Live, instructor-led training conducted over the internet, with hands-on labs
An online, HTML5, self-paced learning experience available for all courses
Private training for your entire team, delivered at your location, a training center, or online
Video classroomLearn more about our training formats
High-definition video of our most popular courses, streamed to your laptop or personal device
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Critical Thinking And Troubleshooting
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
This 2-days Critical Thinking and Troubleshooting programme is designed to executives who need to know the concept and framework of Troubleshooting; and, how the critical thinking ability to realise a solution and contribute to the success. The key benefit of this programme is to allow the participant to explore the critical thinking and troubleshooting concept, methodology, tools and techniques to initiate, plan, execute and review the problem solution. This programme to cover both the principle and approach based on the Standard of Business Analysis and Project Management.
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussion and practical exercise.
• What is a Problem?
• Defining the Need
• Determine the Current and Future State
• Who are the Stakeholders?
• Develop a Plan to Engage and Communicate
• Concept of Critical Thinking and Elicitation
• Guide of Critical Thinking
• Levels of Listening
• Powerful Questions
• Create User Stories or Collect Requirement
• Develop the Situation Statement
• Elaborate User Stories and Requirement
• Define Acceptable Criteria
• Prioritisation and Decision Making
• Identify the Risks
• Predictive and Agility Planning
• Traditional Approach
• Agility Approach
• Determine and Create Trace and Monitor Plan
• Traceability Tools and Techniques
• Managing Change on the Plan
• Solution Performance Assessment
• Evaluate Acceptance Results
• Addressing Issues
To Be Confirm