CompTIA Cloud Essentials - Simplilearn
Starting FromRM 579.128 Hours
HRDF SBL Claimable
Certificate of Attendance available
180 days of access from date of purchase
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
CompTIA is the leading provider of vendor-neutral certifications in the world. It offers sixteen certification exams in PC support, networking, servers, training, Linux, security, IT sales, green IT, and more. CompTIA has been delivering certification exams for more than fifteen years, and is committed to continually improve the service provided to the industry.
The Cloud Essentials exam covers six areas, each of which is defined and detailed throughout the course. They are the characteristics of cloud services from a business perspective, the business value offered by cloud computing, the technical perspectives involved in cloud computing, steps to successful adoption of cloud, impact and changes of cloud computing on IT service management, and the risk and consequences of cloud computing.
- Characteristics of cloud services from a business perspective
- Business value offered by cloud computing
- Technical perspectives involved in cloud computing
- Steps to successful adoption of cloud
- Impact and changes of cloud computing on IT service management
- Risk and consequences of cloud computing