Ways to train
Live, instructor-led training in a standard, professional classroom environment
Live, instructor-led training conducted over the internet, with hands-on labs
An online, HTML5, self-paced learning experience available for all courses
Private training for your entire team, delivered at your location, a training center, or online
Video classroomLearn more about our training formats
High-definition video of our most popular courses, streamed to your laptop or personal device
Request more information
Inquiry for: Myself My Company
Our learning consultant will get back to you in 1 business day
Cloud Fundamental: Microsoft Azure + Amazon Web
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
The program will help the participants gain comprehensive understanding of cloud computing, various types of clouds and current cloud offerings that they can make use for different kinds of applications in various business sectors.
Participants will develop the understandings of:
• Develop an understanding of business aspects of cloud computing including decisions/issues in its successful adoption.
• How to look at cloud systems in such a way that students can analyze how they can be used to benefit an organization.
• Learn about core cloud services for MS Azure and AWS.
• Understand the impact and changes of cloud computing on IT Service Management.
• Service Level Agreements, Change Management and the roles and responsibilities of every organization for making computing services and data secure and available.
Ricky Chan Chee Ho
Ricky have extensive knowledge in software application, management skills, leading edge technology planning and implementation as well as superior strategic thinking & communication skills.His expertise are in Exchange Server, SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012, Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, Window XP, Vista, 7, 8, Window NT server, Microsoft offices 2003, 2007, 2010, Microsoft Project 2013, 2007 and 2010.