Ways to train
Live, instructor-led training in a standard, professional classroom environment
Live, instructor-led training conducted over the internet, with hands-on labs
An online, HTML5, self-paced learning experience available for all courses
Private training for your entire team, delivered at your location, a training center, or online
Video classroomLearn more about our training formats
High-definition video of our most popular courses, streamed to your laptop or personal device
HRDF SBL Claimable
Certificate of Attendance available
180 days of access from date of purchase
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Request more information
Inquiry for: Myself My Company
Our learning consultant will get back to you in 1 business day
Certified Six Sigma Green Belt - Simplilearn
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Certified Six Sigma Green Belt, a popular business management strategy is widely used across industries towards quality and process improvement. Simplilearn offers both online Certified Six Sigma Green Belt training and Certified Six Sigma Green Belt classroom training. Certification training program is aligned with ASQ Body of Knowledge. Six Sigma is a set of techniques and tools which seeks to focus on customer requirements through minimizing variability in manufacturing and improving process quality. Six sigma's emphasis is on improving the capability of a process rather than controlling product quality.
Simplilearn's training in Certified Six Sigma Green Belt (CSSGB) is an ideal course package for every aspiring professional who wants to make his/her career in the quality sector. The Six Sigma Green Belt professional will be able to lead or support improvement projects and lead Green Belt projects.
The CSSGB training focuses on all the aspects of DMAIC. It also helps you execute and interpret the Six Sigma tools and techniques.
- Quality System Managers, Supervisors, Operations Managers, Finance and Commercial Managers, and professionals who want to apply the methodologies and quality control process within an organization.
At the end of Simplilearn's training in CSSGB, participants will be able to:
- Describe the basics of Six Sigma
- Describe the activities of the Define phase
- Explain the tasks performed in the Measure phase
- Perform data analysis and hypothesis testing in the Analyze phase
- Identify the possible improvement actions for the performance of variations in the Improve phase
- Define efficient operating levels for KPIV and KPOV in the Control phase