Certified Security Aware User
As Clint Eastwood once said, "If you want a guarantee, buy a toaster." The only secure system is one that's unplugged, turned off, and in a locked room. Since it's not practical to leave our systems turned off, we need to understand the risks to our systems and prepare ourselves to defend them. Preparation begins with understanding — and that's where awareness comes in.
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentations, discussions and practical exercises
Objective: Understand the Basics of Security and Attack Lifecycle
Objective: Understand the Latest Attacks in the wild
Outcome : Attendees will learn on all the Latest Attacks and how these attacks are carried out with DEMOs. This will help the attendees to be more aware on the current threats and Risks.
• Business Email Compromise (BEC)
• Advanced Persistent Threat
• Mobile Malwares
• Web Attacks
• Identity Theft
• Microsoft Office Macro & PowerShell based attacks
Objective : Understand how hackers Phish your data from you and use it against you.
Outcome : Attendees will learn on how hackers manipulate and turn their mind and data against them for a successful attack. Attendees will also learn on different social engineering attacks including Facebook based attacks with DEMOS and Best practices on how to be aware and secure from these attacks.
• Java Applet Attack Vectors
• Infectious Media Generator
• Phone Call & Sweet Talking
• Facebook and social Media based attacks
• Best Practices for Safer Social Media Usage.
Objective : Understand Email and Messaging App Security and Attacks
Outcome : Attendees will learn on attacks via EMAIL and Messaging applications with DEMOS. Attendees will also learn best practices for Email and Messaging software’s and how to distinguish spam and phishing emails from the genuine.
• Email Spoofing & Phishing
• Disposable Emails
• WhatsApp, Telegram and similar Messaging Systems security
• Strong Passwords
• Best Practices for Email Security
• Best Practices for Messaging Software
Objective : Understand Wireless Attacks and Dangers of Free Wifi spots
Outcome : Attendees learn on how Hackers compromise your devices thru WiFi with DEMOS and how to secure office and personal devices from Hackers.
• Why Public Wifi and Free hotspots are dangerous?
• Sniffing and MiTM attacks on Wifi
• How to secure office and house Wifi
Objective : Understand the Mobile devices Security and Fake Games and Malwares
Outcome : Attendees will learn the necessity of Security on Mobile devices and how hackers hack your mobile devices with DEMOs. Attendees will also learn the security best practices for the mobile devices.
• Jail Breaking & Rooting : Why its disaster ?
• DO you need Antivirus on a Mobile device ?
• How hackers hack your phone and control it ?
• A Sample Android Malware
• Security best practices for Mobile