Ways to train
Live, instructor-led training in a standard, professional classroom environment
Live, instructor-led training conducted over the internet, with hands-on labs
An online, HTML5, self-paced learning experience available for all courses
Private training for your entire team, delivered at your location, a training center, or online
Video classroomLearn more about our training formats
High-definition video of our most popular courses, streamed to your laptop or personal device
HRDF SBL Claimable
Certificate of Attendance available
180 days of access from date of purchase
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Certified SAS Base Programmer - Simplilearn
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
The SAS Base Programmer course in a beginner level course for a SAS professional. This training has been designed to enable you to start your analytics career with SAS and prepare for the SAS Base Programmer certification.
This SAS course explores the SAS tool and different techniques to help you access and manage data, create data structures, generate reports, and handle errors. These techniques are mandatory for a professional to start working on the next SAS assignment and forms a strong base for advanced techniques and certifications.
This SAS Base Programmer training presents all these concepts in an easy to understand manner, using actual coding examples and demos to clarify the concepts and present the actual method of implementation.
- Analytics professionals who want to work with SAS
- Software professionals looking for a career switch in the field of analytics
- Graduates looking to build a career in Analytics and Data Science
- Professionals who wish to learn SAS programming
- Professionals who want to prepare for the SAS base certification
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Outline the steps to download and install the SAS Base Programmer tool.
- Demonstrate the methods to read, process, combine, and access datasets or raw data files.
- Create SAS datasets, manipulate data values, export data to create comma-delimited raw data files, and control which values in dataset are processed and presented as an output
- Manage and manipulate datasets by investigating SAS data libraries; sorting observations; using conditional logic; assigning, modifying, and aggregating variable values; using DO loops and SAS arrays; and validating and cleaning data
- Generate list and summary reports using different procedures, and enhance reports
- Identify and resolve programming logic, syntax, and data errors