Ways to train
Live, instructor-led training in a standard, professional classroom environment
Live, instructor-led training conducted over the internet, with hands-on labs
An online, HTML5, self-paced learning experience available for all courses
Private training for your entire team, delivered at your location, a training center, or online
Video classroomLearn more about our training formats
High-definition video of our most popular courses, streamed to your laptop or personal device
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Request more information
Inquiry for: Myself My Company
Our learning consultant will get back to you in 1 business day
CTIA - Certified TIA-942 Internal Auditor
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
For many organisations across the world ANSI/TIA-942 has become the data centre standard of choice. This trend is increasing. It is imperative for these organisations to verify the correct implementation of the standard through a stringent audit process which is aligned with the ISO guidelines for auditing. This two-day course builds further on the technical understanding of the standard acquired in the CTDC® (Certified TIA-942 Design Consultant) course. It enables participants to develop skills and knowledge to conduct an internal audit program by applying widely recognised audit principles, procedures and techniques which are aligned with the ISO-19011 auditing guideline.
Participants must hold a valid CTDC® certificate in order to be able to register for the CTIA® class..
The primary audiences for this course are senior quality assurance professionals and managers, enterprise managers responsible
for governance and risk management, technical experts, project managers and consultants, internal auditors, compliance
officers - virtually anybody involved in ANSI/TIA-942 compliance certification-related projects, either from an end-user or vendor perspective.
After successfully completing this course, the student will be able to:
• Prepare the organisation for an audit according to ANSI/TIA-942 including preparation of the required documents, resource planning and management of the audit process itself
• Conduct an internal audit according to ANSI/TIA-942 following ISO-19011 guidelines
• Facilitate and support the external audit to ANSI/TIA-942
• Manage the post-audit process with respect to CAR (Corrective Action Reports), gap closing and final certification
• Facilitate surveillance and recertification audits
The course is well suited for all types of data centres, be it enterprise data centres or multi-tenant, third party data centres such as co-location, managed services and cloud service providers.
• Terms and definitions
• Establishing the audit objectives
• Establishing the audit programme
• Planning the schedule
• Resource planning
• Tools/equipment required
• Document requirements
• Conducting an opening meeting
• Conducting the audit
• Document review
• Facility review
• Typical non-conformities
• Preparing the audit conclusions
• Conducting the closing meeting
• Audit report requirements
• Classification of non-conformities
• Typical format of an audit report
• The CAR – Corrective Action Report
• Evaluation of the Corrective Action Report
• Requirements of the certificate
• Registration of the certificate
EC Council Certified Trainer