CTFL: ISTQB Certified Tester: Foundation Level
Starting FromRM 5600.003 Days
HRDF SBL Claimable
Certificate of Attendance available
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Delivered by top experts in the testing industry, the ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Course in Software Testing is an accredited training course, designed to help prepare you for the ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level examination. This course is designed for anyone who would like to gain an internationally recognized professional qualification in software testing. The ISTQB Certified Tester certification is accredited by the International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) through its network of National Boards, is the only internationally accepted certification for software testing.
The ISTQB, a non-proprietary and non-profit organization, has granted more than 180,000 certifications in more than forty five countries around the world. Through the Foundation Course in Software Testing training course:
- Learn the basics needed to become a software test professional and understand how testing fits into the software development lifecycle.
- Find out what it takes to be a successful software test engineer.
- Find out how testing can add significant value to software development.
- Study all of the basic aspects of software testing, including a comprehensive overview of tasks, methods, and techniques for effectively testing software.
- Learn the fundamental steps in the testing process: planning, analysis, design, implementation, evaluation, and reporting.
This course is specially design for Quality and test professionals, Software programmers, Designers, Developers, Specialists and (Project) managers who are responsible for the execution, planning or control of testing. Individuals involved in software testing who wish to base their knowledge on a sound technical foundation or augment it.
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentations, discussions and practical exercises
• Demonstrate practical knowledge of the fundamental concepts of software testing.
• Use a common language for efficient and effective communication with other testers and project stakeholders.
• Understand established testing concepts, the fundamental test process, test approaches, and principles to support test objectives.
• Design and prioritize tests by using established techniques; analyze both functional and non-functional specifications (such as performance and usability) at all test levels for systems with a low to medium level of complexity.
• Execute tests according to agreed test plans, and analyze and report on the results of tests.
• Write clear and understandable incident reports.
• Effectively participate in reviews of small to medium-sized projects.
• Be familiar with different types of testing tools and their uses; assist in the selection and implementation process.
o What is Testing?
o Software Development Lifecycle Models
o Test Levels
o Test Types
o Maintenance Testing
o Static Testing Basics
o Review Process
o Categories Of Test Techniques
o Black-Box Test Techniques
o White-Box Test Techniques
o Experience-Based Test Techniques
o Test Organization
o Test Planning And Estimation
o Test Monitoring And Control
o Configuration Management
o Risk and Testing
o Defect Management
o Test tool considerations
o Effective Use Of Tools