CTAL-TTA- ISTQB Certified Tester: Advanced Level (Technical Test Analyst)
Starting FromRM 7750.003 Days
HRDF SBL Claimable
Certificate of Attendance available
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
- Learner will recognize and classify the typical risks associated with the performance, security, reliability, portability and maintainability of software systems
- Create test plans which detail the planning, design and execution of tests for mitigating performance, security, reliability, and portability and maintainability risks.
- Able to select and apply appropriate structural design techniques to ensure that test provide an adequate level of confidence based on code coverage and design coverage.
- Effectively participate in technical reviews with developers and software architects applying knowledge of typical mistakes made in code and architecture.
- Recognize risks in code and software architecture and create test plan elements to mitigate those risks through dynamic analysis
- Able to propose and implement measures for improving the security, maintainability and testability of code by applying static analysis
- Outline the costs and benefits to be expected from introducing particular types of test automation
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussions and practical exercise
· Risk identification
· Risk assessment
· Risk mitigation
· Static analysis
· Dynamic analysis
· General planning issues
· Security and reliability testing
· Performance testing
· Resource utilization
· Maintainability testing
· Portability testing
· Using checklist in Reviews
· Integration and information interchange
· Defining the test automation project
· Specific test tools