Ways to train
Live, instructor-led training in a standard, professional classroom environment
Live, instructor-led training conducted over the internet, with hands-on labs
An online, HTML5, self-paced learning experience available for all courses
Private training for your entire team, delivered at your location, a training center, or online
Video classroomLearn more about our training formats
High-definition video of our most popular courses, streamed to your laptop or personal device
HRDF SBL Claimable
Certificate of Attendance available
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Already purchased this offering? Log in
Request more information
Inquiry for: Myself My Company
Our learning consultant will get back to you in 1 business day
CTAL-TM: ISTQB Certified Tester: Advanced Level (Test Managers)
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
The ISTQB advanced level certifications are part of the ISTQB internationally recognized software testing qualifications that include the following certifications :
- Certified Tester Foundation Level (CTFL)
- Certified Tester Advanced Level (CTAL)
- Certified Tester Expert Level
The Certified Tester Advanced Level comprises of distinct certifications namely Test Manager, Test Analyst and Technical Test Analyst.
The Certified Expert Level Certifications are yet to be released.
Why CTAL – Test Manager?
The Advanced Test Manager qualification focuses on test estimation, planning, monitoring and control. Successful candidates would be able to :
- Define the overall testing goals and strategy for the systems being tested
- Plan, Schedule and track the tasks
- Describe and organize the necessary activities
- Select, acquire and assign the adequate resources to the tasks
- Select, organize and lead testing teams
- Organise the communication between the members of the testing teams and between the testing teams and all other stakeholders
- Justify the decisions and provide adequate reporting information where applicable
This course is suitable for Software Testers, Quality Assurance Staff, Project Leaders, Business Analysts, Systems Analysts and Software Developers
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentations, discussions and practical exercises. This training will run with Custommedia Academy, a business unit of Custommedia Sdn Bhd. This training carries 30 MBOT’s CPD hours.
Internationally recognised ISTQB certification is available for the course and the exam is administered by the Malaysian Software Testing Board, the Malaysian Board member of ISTQB. Custommedia is the Accredited Training Provider of MSTB.
A candidate aspiring to take the Test
Manager advanced level qualification must have successfully completed the
ISTQB-ISEB Certified Tester Foundation Level which was earlier known as ISEB
Foundation Certificate in Software Testing or the ISTQB Certified Tester
Foundation Level (CTFL).
It is suggested that candidates have a minimum of 3 years testing experience although this is not mandatory.
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to :
- Improved Performance
- Attract and Retail high caliber staff
- Formal training and qualification provided
- Defination of Software Testing
- Terms in Testing
- Others Software Development Model
- Waterfall, V-Mode
- Iterative Pre-Planned Incremental, Evolutionary
- Interface with Other processes
- Test Planning
- Test Specification
- Test Execution
- Test Recording
- Test Completion & Closure Activities
- Test Documentation, Test Policy, Test Strategy, Project Test Plan, Phase Test Plan
- Test Plan Documentation
- Test Cost Estimation
- Scheduling Test Planning
- Test Progress Monitoring
- Risk Management
- Risk Identification
- Risk Analysis
- Risk Mitigation
- ISO 15504 / SPICE
- Test Maturity Level (TMM)
- Test Process Improvement (TPI)
- Individual’s Skills
- Organizational Structure
- Incident Trend Analysis
To Be Confirm