Ways to train
Live, instructor-led training in a standard, professional classroom environment
Live, instructor-led training conducted over the internet, with hands-on labs
An online, HTML5, self-paced learning experience available for all courses
Private training for your entire team, delivered at your location, a training center, or online
Video classroomLearn more about our training formats
High-definition video of our most popular courses, streamed to your laptop or personal device
3 Day with 08 hours per day
Mon 22 Aug 09:00 - Wed 24 Aug 17:00
HRDF SBL Claimable
Certificate of Attendance available
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Request more information
Inquiry for: Myself My Company
Our learning consultant will get back to you in 1 business day
CPRE-FL: Certified Professional Requirements Engineering: Foundation Level
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Do you develop systems using modern technology?
How can you be sure that you are developing the right system, the system your customer wants? Certified Professional for Requirement Engineering (IREB) is the answers! In this course learn how to perform a successful project by handling your requirements in a systematic way. After you have visited this course you will be able to establish and perform requirements engineering successfully in your own projects. This course is designed for anyone who would like to gain an international recognized professional qualification in Requirements Engineering. The IREB was officially founded as the International Requirements Engineering Board in Fürth (Germany) in October 2006.Currently, there are over 2,000 IREB Certified Professionals for
Requirements engineering worldwide.
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentations, discussions and practical exercises. This training will run with Custommedia Academy, a business unit of Custommedia Sdn Bhd. This training carries 18 MBOT’s CPD hours.
Internationally recognised IREB certification is available for the course and the exam is administered by the Malaysian Software Testing Board, the business partner for IREB in Malaysia. Custommedia is the Accredited Training Provider of MSTB.
No IT degree is required, but the understanding of the basic capabilities of software is a prerequisite.
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to :
- Learn the necessary knowledge of a requirements engineer.
- Learn a common understanding for Requirements Engineering independent of an industrial domain or development process.
- Understand the four core disciplines of requirements engineering which can add significant value in system development.
- Focus on acquiring the necessary practical knowledge and learning the basic concepts in requirements engineering, with reinforcement through practical exercises.
- System , System Context , and Boundaries
- Determining System and Context Boundaries
- Sources of Requirements
- Categorization of Requirements according to the Kano Model
- Elicitation Techniques
- Structuring Documents
- Documentation Style Alternatives
- Document Structure
- Using Requirements Documents
- Quality Criteria for Requirements Documents
- Quality Criteria for Requirements
- Language Effects
- Constructing Requirements
- using a Template
- Goal Models
- Use Case Models
- Three Modeling Views
- Structural Requirements Models
- Functional Requirements Models
- Behavioral Requirements Models
- Basics for Checking Requirements
- Basics for Reconciling Requirements
- Checking Requirements Quality
- Principles for Checking Requirements
- Techniques for Checking Requirements
- Technique for Reconciling Conflicting Requirements
- Adding Attributes to Requirements
- Creating Views of Requirements
- Prioritizing Requirements
- Tracing Requirements
- Requirements Versioning
- Types of Tools
- Tool Introduction
- Tool Evaluation
To Be Confirm