COBIT 2019 Foundation
Starting FromRM 2900.002 Days
HRDF SBL Claimable
Lunch & refreshment provided
Certificate of Attendance available
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Over the years, best-practice frameworks have been developed and promoted to assist in the process of understanding, designing and implementing enterprise governance of IT (EGIT). COBIT 2019 builds on and integrates more than 25 years of development in this field, not only incorporating new insights from science, but also operationalizing these insights as practice.
Any stakeholder with responsibilities for the governance and management of enterprise information and technology
No mandatory prerequisites although some experience in IT or related fields is recommended.
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussion and practical exercise.
At the conclusion of this course, attendees will understand:
• Recognize the context, benefits and key reasons COBIT is used as an information and technology governance framework.
• Explain the key attributes of the COBIT framework
Alignment with industry frameworks
• Compare the COBIT principles for governance system framework.
• Describe the components of a governance system:
Governance and management objectives (see 5 below)
Components of the governance system
• Describe the elements of governance and management objectives.
• Differentiate COBIT based performance management using maturity and capability perspectives.
• Discover how to design a tailored governance system using COBIT.
• Explain the key points of the COBIT business case.
• Describe the relationships between the COBIT Design and Implementation Guides.
• Prepare for the COBIT 2019 Foundation exam
• Enterprise Governance of I&T
• Governance “System” Principles
• Governance “Framework” Principles 3
• Governance and management objectives
• Components of the governance system
• Focus areas
• Design factors
• Goals cascade
• Overview of the COBIT Core Model
Governance and Management Objectives Purpose statements
Governance and Management Objectives Detailed Guidance
• Performance management definition, principles and overview
• Managing performance of processes
• Managing Performance of Other Governance System Components 6
• Introduction to designing a tailored governance system
• Impact of design factors
• Designing a tailored system
• Making a case for getting started
• Overview of the COBIT business case
• Example scenario
• Implementation guide purpose and scope
• Implementation phases
• Design guide and implementation guide relationships