CMP: Change Management Practitioner
Starting FromRM 4500.002 Days
HRDF SBL Claimable
Lunch & refreshment provided
Certificate of Attendance available
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
The Change Management Practitioner course provides participants with a thorough grounding in the Principles of Change Management, as they are summarized in the reference literature. The Change Management practitioner course is aimed to get a deep understanding of why change happens, how change happens and what needs to be done to make change a more welcoming
and achievable concept. In particular, such course should be delivered in in organizations looking for real application of the different frameworks and of the ways of approaching change at an individual, team and organizational level
This course is delivered using a case study and an exercise kit designed to further enhance and
cement the candidates understanding of the subject. Students who have attended this course
are suitably prepared to successfully take the associated Change Management Practitioner
Change Management Foundation certificate. Delegates will be expected to have completed the assigned pre-course study material prior to attending this course.
Such material will be sent to delegates approximately two weeks before the start of
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Understand how to support people learn what they need to during change
- Appreciate different approaches to change management and their implications for supporting
- individuals through change and understand why people react as they do and how delegates
- can help individuals through the change process
- Appreciate why teams are important in change, understand what factors contribute to team
- success and understand how teams change and develop and so help delegates to deliver
- improvements in team performance
- Identify key metaphors describing how organizations change and how these can help
- delegates plan appropriate action during change
- Understand what assumptions people may have about organizational change
- Formulate an integrated model of the change management process and how this can help
- delegates to introduce successful change within an organization
- Know what key areas need to be considered are when planning organizational change and
- understand the difference between management and leadership
- Identify different leadership styles and their effects on the change process
- Understand the important role leaders have to play in change management
- Begin to develop a healthy response to the demands of change management leadership
- Take the Change Management Practitioner Certification exam
Kaustuv DeKaustuv has had 10 years of experience in Information Communication Technology (ICT) industry especially in Retail, logistics and IT Service Management in Asia and Europe. He has an analytical, professional skill with strong result oriented work ethic. He places emphasis on strategic planning and decision-making. Kaustuv is experienced in large system development work. This includes managing complex integrated logistics and manufacturing implementation projects. He is able to negotiate and balance competing business issues and anticipate strategic project requirements such as migration, development and risks. He is also a skilled communicator.Kaustuv is an accredited trainer with the APM Group & EXIN. He has successfully trained and coached more than 2000 IT professionals within Asia Pacific and the Middle East, including India, Malaysia, Dubai and Singapore.
To Be Confirm
Kui Tze LinExperienced consulting in the IT industry focusing on supporting the operations of supply chain planning and optimizing solutions. Started career in IT as a technical/application support consultant. In less than 2 years, he was promoted as the Team Lead to set up and run 24/7 support operations before taking up the role as an Account Manager in 2017.As a grew up in a family of educators are potential life changers and able to facilitate someone to be successful in life. Since his high school and college days, he enjoyed imparting his knowledge to his peers who needed help by organizing group study sessions. Once he finished his A-level examinations, he was teaching in a primary school for half a year before he started university. After he graduated, he continues to deliver customized 1-on-1 tutoring high school pupils during weekends simply because he loves teaching and helping other.