CMF: Change Management Foundation
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
The Change Management Foundation course provides participants with a basic but solid grounding in the Principles of Change Management, as they are summarized in the reference literature. The Change Management foundation course is aimed to get the basics to understand why change happens, how change happens and what needs to be done to make change a more welcoming concept. In particular such course should be delivered in in organizations looking for insights into different frameworks and ways of approaching change at an individual, team and organizational level
This course is delivered using a case study and an exercise kit designed to further enhance and cement the candidates understanding of the subject. Students who have attended this course are suitably prepared to successfully take the associated Change Management Foundation certification test which is a requirement for attending the Change Management Practitioner course. Mock examination are provided and used as a preparation to the final test.
Delegates will be expected to have completed the assigned pre-course study material prior to attending this course. Such material will be sent to delegates approximately two weeks before the start of your course
This program will be conducted with an interactive approach is used combining lecture, discussion and case study experience to prepare participants for the Change Management Foundation certification exam as well as providing valuable practical knowledge that can be rapidly applied in the workplace. Mock examination are provided and used as a preparation to the final test
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to :
- Understand how to support people during change
- Appreciate different approaches to change management
- Appreciate why teams are important in change
- Understand what factors contribute to team success and team performance
- Familiarize with key metaphors describing how organisations change
- Understand what assumptions people may have about organisational change
- Be aware of what key areas need to be considered are when planning organisational change
- Understand the difference between management and leadership
- Take the Change Manageemnt Foundation Certification exam