Ways to train
Live, instructor-led training in a standard, professional classroom environment
Live, instructor-led training conducted over the internet, with hands-on labs
An online, HTML5, self-paced learning experience available for all courses
Private training for your entire team, delivered at your location, a training center, or online
Video classroomLearn more about our training formats
High-definition video of our most popular courses, streamed to your laptop or personal device
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
CL220: Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
In this course, students use a hybrid environment, configure Red Hat CloudForms to work with Red Hat Virtualization and Red Hat OpenStack® Platform, deploy virtual machines (VMs) with templates and customization, produce chargeback reports on VM and resource use and automations, and perform policy-based management. This course covers CloudForms tenants, interface customization, timeline and event analysis, and service provisioning.
• Cloud administrators and cloud operators responsible for maintaining hybrid cloud environments.
• Cloud architects who intend to use CloudForms for management and analysis of their company's cloud environment.
• DevOps engineers responsible for creating an environment that provides virtual machines (VMs) for developing and testing applications, building service catalogs, and automating workflows.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
• The fundamental concepts of partitioning, replication, and resource governance for building and configuring scalable applications that are agnostic of a Cosmos DB API.
• A basic working knowledge of the Cosmos DB SQL API.
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussion and practical exercise.
As a result of attending this course, students should be able to audit and manage workloads in a hybrid cloud environment. Students should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
• Deploy CloudForms
• Connect various providers
• Provision virtual machines
• Perform SmartState analysis of virtual machines
• Create control and compliance policies
• Create custom reports
• Manage alerts
• Automate tasks
• Create Catalogs
• Deploy and configure the CloudForms appliance.
• Connect CloudForms to infrastructure, cloud, and network providers
• Create tenants, users, and tags for CloudForms management.
• Provision virtual machines (VMs) using CloudForms.
• Implement CloudForms control and compliance policies.
• Display information on VMs and their resource use.
• Manage CloudForms lifecycle events.
• Use CloudForms Intelligence metrics to analyze infrastructure utilization.
• Set up alarms and triggers to monitor infrastructures.
• Execute CloudForms automations to speed up delivery.
• Manage catalogs and order services from a catalog.
• Automate CloudForms deployment with Ansible Tower by Red Hat
Red Hat Certified Trainer