Ways to train
Live, instructor-led training in a standard, professional classroom environment
Live, instructor-led training conducted over the internet, with hands-on labs
An online, HTML5, self-paced learning experience available for all courses
Private training for your entire team, delivered at your location, a training center, or online
Video classroomLearn more about our training formats
High-definition video of our most popular courses, streamed to your laptop or personal device
5 Day with 08 hours per day
Mon 15 Jun 09:00 - Fri 19 Jun 17:00
HRDF SBL Claimable
Certificate of Attendance available
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker v10
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
The Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH v10) program is a trusted and respected ethical hacking training Program that any information security professional will need.
Ethical hackers, System Administrators, Network Administrators and Engineers, Web managers, Auditors, Security Professionals in general
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussion and practical exercise.
What will you learn:
• Key issues plaguing the information security world, incident management process, and penetration testing.
• Various types of foot printing, foot printing tools, and countermeasures.
• Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures.
• Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures.
• System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks.
• Different types of Trojans, Trojan analysis, and Trojan countermeasures
• Working of viruses, virus analysis, computer worms, malware analysis procedure, and countermeasures.
• Packet sniffing techniques and how to defend against sniffing.
• Social Engineering techniques, identify theft, and social engineering countermeasures.
• DoS/DDoS attack techniques, botnets, DDoS attack tools, and DoS/DDoS countermeasures.
• Session hijacking techniques and countermeasures.
• Different types of webserver attacks, attack methodology, and countermeasures.
• Different types of web application attacks, web application hacking methodology, and countermeasures.
• SQL injection attacks and injection detection tools.
• Wireless Encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and Wi-Fi security tools.
• Mobile platform attack vector, android vulnerabilities, mobile security guidelines, and tools.
• Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools, and countermeasures.
• Various cloud computing concepts, threats, attacks, and security techniques and tools.
• Different types of cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools.
• Various types of penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing roadmap.
• Perform vulnerability analysis to identify security loopholes in the target organization’s network, communication infrastructure, and end systems.
• Different threats to IoT platforms and learn how to defend IoT devices securely.
• Introduction to Ethical Hacking
EC Council Certified Trainer