CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker v10
The Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH v10) program is a trusted and respected ethical hacking training Program that any information security professional will need.
Ethical hackers, System Administrators, Network Administrators and Engineers, Web managers, Auditors, Security Professionals in general
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussion and practical exercise.
What will you learn:
• Key issues plaguing the information security world, incident management process, and penetration testing.
• Various types of foot printing, foot printing tools, and countermeasures.
• Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures.
• Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures.
• System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks.
• Different types of Trojans, Trojan analysis, and Trojan countermeasures
• Working of viruses, virus analysis, computer worms, malware analysis procedure, and countermeasures.
• Packet sniffing techniques and how to defend against sniffing.
• Social Engineering techniques, identify theft, and social engineering countermeasures.
• DoS/DDoS attack techniques, botnets, DDoS attack tools, and DoS/DDoS countermeasures.
• Session hijacking techniques and countermeasures.
• Different types of webserver attacks, attack methodology, and countermeasures.
• Different types of web application attacks, web application hacking methodology, and countermeasures.
• SQL injection attacks and injection detection tools.
• Wireless Encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and Wi-Fi security tools.
• Mobile platform attack vector, android vulnerabilities, mobile security guidelines, and tools.
• Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools, and countermeasures.
• Various cloud computing concepts, threats, attacks, and security techniques and tools.
• Different types of cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools.
• Various types of penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing roadmap.
• Perform vulnerability analysis to identify security loopholes in the target organization’s network, communication infrastructure, and end systems.
• Different threats to IoT platforms and learn how to defend IoT devices securely.
• Introduction to Ethical Hacking