Ways to train
Live, instructor-led training in a standard, professional classroom environment
Live, instructor-led training conducted over the internet, with hands-on labs
An online, HTML5, self-paced learning experience available for all courses
Private training for your entire team, delivered at your location, a training center, or online
Video classroomLearn more about our training formats
High-definition video of our most popular courses, streamed to your laptop or personal device
3 Day with 08 hours per day
Mon 10 May 09:00 - Wed 12 May 17:00
HRDF SBL Claimable
Certificate of Attendance available
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Request more information
Inquiry for: Myself My Company
Our learning consultant will get back to you in 1 business day
CDS: Create, Deliver & Support
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
ITIL 4 brings ITIL up to date in 2019 by re-shaping much of the established ITSM practices in the wider context of customer experience, value streams, and digital transformation, as well as embracing new ways of working, such as Lean, Agile, and DevOps.
The ITIL 4 Certification scheme:
This course teaches not only how value streams can be built and managed holistically but how continual improvement iterations and feedback loops can be included in value streams. It explores areas such as development, testing, knowledge, customer and employee feedback, new technologies, sourcing, and ways of managing work. In so doing, it reflects new ways of approaching service management.
The target audience for this qualification is:
• Individuals continuing their journey in service management
• ITSM managers and aspiring ITSM managers
• ITSM practitioners managing the operation of IT-enabled & digital products and services, and those responsible for the end-to-end delivery
• Existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to develop their knowledge.
For this course you are required to have successfully attained your ITIL 4 Foundation certificate. You will need to provide us with a copy of your certificate upon registration in order to be admitted into this course
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentation, discussion and practical exercise.
This course prepares students for the ITIL 4 Create Deliver & Support exam. After participating in this course, a candidate can demonstrate sufficient understanding and application of ITIL 4 to the creation, delivery and support of services, as described in the syllabus, to be awarded the ITIL 4 Create, Deliver and Support qualification.
The ITIL 4 Create, Deliver and Support qualification is one of the pre-requisites for the designation of ITIL 4 Managing Professional which assesses the candidate’s practical and technical knowledge about how to run successful, modern IT-enabled services, teams and workflows.
The purpose of the ITIL 4 Create, Deliver and Support Qualification is:
To provide the candidate with an understanding on how to integrate different value streams and activities
• To create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services, and relevant practices, methods and tools
• To provide the candidate with an understanding of service performance, service quality and improvement methods.
• ITIL CDS in the Value Chain
• Organizational structure
• Integrated/collaborative teams
• Team capabilities, roles, competencies
• Team culture and differences
• Working to a customer orientated mindset
• Employee satisfaction management
• The value of positive communications
• The shift-left approach
• Team collaboration and integration
• Workforce planning
• Results based measuring and reporting
• The culture of continual improvement
• Integrated service management toolsets
• Integration and data sharing
• Reporting and advanced analytics
• Collaboration and workflow
• Robotic process automation (RPA)
• Artificial intelligence and machine learning
• Continuous integration and delivery/deployment (CI/CD)
• Information models
• What is a Value Stream?
• Designing a Value Stream
• Value stream metrics
• Model Value Stream for new services
• Service Design practice
• Software development and management practice
• Deployment management practice
• Release management practice
• Service validation and testing
• Change enablement
• use a value stream to provide user support
• Service desk
• Incident management
• Problem management
• Knowledge management
• Service level management
• Monitoring and event management
• Managing Work-in-progress and Backlogs
• Prioritizing Work
• ‘Build vs Buy’ considerations
• Sourcing Options
• Service integration and management
To Be Confirm