Ways to train
Live, instructor-led training in a standard, professional classroom environment
Live, instructor-led training conducted over the internet, with hands-on labs
An online, HTML5, self-paced learning experience available for all courses
Private training for your entire team, delivered at your location, a training center, or online
Video classroomLearn more about our training formats
High-definition video of our most popular courses, streamed to your laptop or personal device
HRDF SBL Claimable
Certificate of Attendance available
180 days of access from date of purchase
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Request more information
Inquiry for: Myself My Company
Our learning consultant will get back to you in 1 business day
CCBA - Simplilearn
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Our CCBA® training program is designed to ensure that you pass the CCBA exam on your first attempt.
CCBA® is a globally recognized credential offered by IIBA to professionals who pass the CCBA® exam. Based on the BABOK® Guide Version 3 , the certification course is a formal recognition of a business analysis practitioner's expertise. A certification in CCBA® will attest to your expertise and knowledge in the practices and principles of business analysis.
The CCBA® certification training is ideal for business analysts who are keen on taking their skills and expertise to a new level in order to be able to provide optimal solutions for business development. This certification is best suited for:
- Business Analysts
- Professionals aspiring to be a Business Analyst
By the end of this training, you will:
- Acquire the knowledge and skills required to pass the CCBA® certification exam
- Understand Business Analysis Key Concept and Business Analysis Core Concept Model
- Advanced Knowledge of identifying, defining, assessing and completing various elements of business analysis tasks.
- Be able to perform 30 business analysis tasks in 6 knowledge areas.
- Understand 50 business analysis tools and techniques