Ways to train
Live, instructor-led training in a standard, professional classroom environment
Live, instructor-led training conducted over the internet, with hands-on labs
An online, HTML5, self-paced learning experience available for all courses
Private training for your entire team, delivered at your location, a training center, or online
Video classroomLearn more about our training formats
High-definition video of our most popular courses, streamed to your laptop or personal device
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Request more information
Inquiry for: Myself My Company
Our learning consultant will get back to you in 1 business day
Business English For Office
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
The English language has been the subject of controversy in Malaysia for some time now. We cannot avoid English especially in today’s cyber world. The advancement of knowledge is in English.
The only language in aviation and nautical services since time immemorial has been English; this two services transverse the world. With the world getting smaller, there is a need to have some form and level of the English language. The CEFR – Common European Framework of Reference has six levels. We do not need to reach the highest level – C2, needless to say, it would be great if we are there. For office staff, we aim for B2. The current crop of office staff barely makes it to A2, which is sad, since the public which they serve needs more invigorating interactions.
Some people find using English is difficult and perplexing. This myth will be overcome once we understand the essentials, thus, this programme is designed for “back to basics” needs. As an extension to their correct usage, the following applications will be included; telephone techniques, presentations skills and the preparation of some office documents will be included. In order for us to develop, progress, move-on, we need English.
• E-Manual will be on-line
• Content and Exercises are on pptx.
• Responses can be face-to-face or submitted on-line and reviewed
At the end of the programme, the participants will be able:
• To apply the fundamentals of the language
• To acquire techniques in better pronunciation
• To use suitable terms and phrases
• To manage telephone calls
• To prepare short memos and notes
• Identify Parts of Speech
• Application of the Parts
• Receptive Skills:
• Productive Skills:
Local pronunciation versus actual pronunciation
• Since the English Language is made up of words from around the world, even common everyday ones may sound quite different from the way we think it is pronounced.
• We may not be able to cover the complete lexicon but we need to be aware of them and know some common ones
Layman’s English versus Business English
• Welcoming visitors
• Making visitors comfortable
• 3P formula
• Applicable terms and Phrases
• Writing short notes/ memos
There are some standard terms and phrases which when correctly used will enhance our ability to communicate in English.
To Be Confirm