Building a Better Health & Better Life
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
• The interpretation of result from body composition analysis
• Understand sugar and carbohydrate intake in relation to blood sugar control
• Using interactive activity to capture on sugar and carbohydrate recommended intake
• Identify healthier choices of foods
• Understand intake from fats, sodium and fiber in relation to heart diseases
• Using interactive activity to identify fats and sodium contained in foods
• Choosing the healthier options
• Lunch menu: Grilled chicken breast in Kraftkorn bread + Chef Salad with orange vinaigrette
• Lunch with Dietitian
• The main food groups on healthy plate
• Using the hand guide to estimate recommended portion
• Emphasize on balanced eating
• Stress Management & Fitness
• Introduction on circle of Influence
• Breathing exercise
• Stretching exercise at your office desk
Mabel Tew Zhi WeiMabel Tew Zhi Wei hold Bsc.(Hons) Nutrition and Dietetics, International Medical University. Her previous working experience as a dietician in retail pharmacy sees her being exposed to various nutritional products in the market. The knowledge and skills acquired, allows her to provide practical advice to her patients. At present, she is a community dietitian at Beacon International Specialist Centre. Her responsibilities include supporting patients with dietetics counselling, assisting in corporate health talks and designing corporate wellness programs to prevent non-communicable diseases. She has also given talks to various organizations such as Maybank, UEM Mercu, Prasarana, RHB, Proton Edar, DHL and etc. As a member of Malaysian Dietitians' Association, she shares her passion in educating the public on preventive health. As a practitioner in this field, she provides dietary advice to patients with various illnesses such as diabetes, cardiovascular diseases and weight disorders. She believes that “balance is the key to a healthy life". She loves and hopes to share her experiences and knowledge in nutrition and dietetics to the society.