Ways to train
Live, instructor-led training in a standard, professional classroom environment
Live, instructor-led training conducted over the internet, with hands-on labs
An online, HTML5, self-paced learning experience available for all courses
Private training for your entire team, delivered at your location, a training center, or online
Video classroomLearn more about our training formats
High-definition video of our most popular courses, streamed to your laptop or personal device
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Request more information
Inquiry for: Myself My Company
Our learning consultant will get back to you in 1 business day
Big Data Security Professional
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
We now create 2.5 quintillion bytes of data per day. The rate of data creation has increased so much that 90% of the data in the world today has been created in the last two years alone. Many businesses already use Big Data for marketing and research, yet may not have the fundamentals right – particularly from a security perspective. As with all new technologies, security seems to be an afterthought at best. Big Data breaches will be big too, with the potential for even more serious reputational damage and legal repercussions than at present.
This program will be conducted with interactive lectures, PowerPoint presentations, discussions and practical exercises
Big Data Scientists, Big Data Implementers, IT Managers, IT Auditors and anyone who is ready to master the steps required to secure Big Data.
• What is Big Data ?
• Hadoop Ecosystem : An Overview
• Why to secure Hadoop ?
• Challenges of Securing Hadoop Ecosystem
• Threat Categories & Risk Assessment
• Hadoop Roles & Separations : Master Nodes, Worker Nodes, Management Nodes, and Edge Nodes
• Network Segmentation and Remote Access Controls
• What & Why Kerberos ?
• How Kerberos work ?
• Kerberos Workflow
• Hadoop default Security model without Kerberos
• Kerberos User-Level access controls
• Kerberos Service-Level access controls
• Kerberos User & Service Authentication
• Kerberos Delegation Token & Job Token
• Kerberos Block Access Token
• Configuring Kerberos for Hadoop ecosystem components
• Mapping Kerberos Principals to Users
• Provisioning of Hadoop users
• Hadoop user to Group mappings
• Username & password Authentication
• Tokens & Impersonations
• HDFS Authorizations
• Service level Authorizations
• MapReduce Authorizations
• HBase Authorizations
• Configuring Enterprise Identity Management (EIM) systems with Hadoop
• Integrating EIM Active Directory with Hadoop ecosystem
• Encryption Algorithms
• Securing Data at Rest
o Encryption & Key Management
o HDFS Data-at-Rest Encryption
o MapReduce Data Encryption
o Full Disk Encryption
o File system Encryption
• Securing Data in Motion
o Transport Layer Security
o Hadoop Data-in-Motion Encryption
o Data Destruction & Deletion
• Securing Data Ingest
o Ingest Workflows
o Integrity of Ingest Data
o Flume & Sqoop Encryption
• SIEM in Hadoop Cluster
• HDFS Audit Logs
• MapReduce Audit Logs
• HBase Audit Logs
• Log Aggregations
A professional who believes that adaptability of security is directly equal to the affordability of security products, services and trainings. Started creating security products, services and trainings and certifications that are affordable as well as be part of the team in creation Nation Cyber Security Frameworks.Clement is also a two-time recipient award of National Award from Govt of Malaysia: Cyber Security Professional of the Year in 2017 and 2014 as well as a three-time Regional Award winner of Cyber Security Professional of the Year Asia and APAC in 2020, 2019 and 2017. He was also awarded as APAC Cyber Security Educator of the Year in 2020 and 2019. Read More