Ways to train
Live, instructor-led training in a standard, professional classroom environment
Live, instructor-led training conducted over the internet, with hands-on labs
An online, HTML5, self-paced learning experience available for all courses
Private training for your entire team, delivered at your location, a training center, or online
Video classroomLearn more about our training formats
High-definition video of our most popular courses, streamed to your laptop or personal device
3 Day with 08 hours per day
Tue 05 Jul 09:00 - Thu 07 Jul 17:00
HRDF SBL Claimable
Certificate of Attendance available
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
Request more information
Inquiry for: Myself My Company
Our learning consultant will get back to you in 1 business day
Architecting On AWS
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Architecting on AWS covers the fundamentals of building IT infrastructure on AWS. The course is designed to teach solutions architects how to optimize the use of the AWS Cloud by understanding AWS services and how these services fit into cloud-based solutions. This course emphasizes AWS cloud best practices and recommended design patterns to help students think through the process of architecting optimal IT solutions on AWS. Case studies throughout the course showcase how some AWS customers have designed their infrastructures and the strategies and services they implemented.
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
• Courses taken: AWS Technical Essentials
• Working knowledge of distributed systems
• Familiarity with general networking concepts
• Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
• Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
This course will be delivered through a mix of:
• Instructor-led Training (ILT)
• Hands-on Labs
This programme is intended
• Solutions Architects
• Solution Design Engineers
This course teaches you how to:
• Make architectural decisions based on the AWS-recommended architectural principles and best practices.
• Leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available.
• Leverage AWS managed services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure.
• Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient in order to increase performance and reduce costs.
• Use the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions.
• Core AWS Knowledge
• Event-Driven Scaling
• Automating and Decoupling Your Infrastructure
• Designing Storage at Scale
• Hosting a New Web Application on AWS
• The Four Pillars of the Well-Architected Framework
• Disaster Recovery and Failover Strategies
• Troubleshooting Your Environment
• Large-Scale Design Patterns and Case Studies
Faisal holds a M.B.A (Marketing), American International College Labore, MIT (3rd Semester) in Virtual University Lahore and B.COM in Punjab University Lahore. He is a Cisco and networking professional with broad experience in managing IT services, training, and end-user support. Read More