Architecting On AWS
All of our private classes are customized to your organization's needs.
Click on the button below to send us your details and you will be contacted shortly.
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
• Courses taken: AWS Technical Essentials
• Working knowledge of distributed systems
• Familiarity with general networking concepts
• Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
• Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
This course will be delivered through a mix of:
• Instructor-led Training (ILT)
• Hands-on Labs
This programme is intended
• Solutions Architects
• Solution Design Engineers
This course teaches you how to:
• Make architectural decisions based on the AWS-recommended architectural principles and best practices.
• Leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available.
• Leverage AWS managed services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure.
• Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient in order to increase performance and reduce costs.
• Use the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions.
• Core AWS Knowledge
• Event-Driven Scaling
• Automating and Decoupling Your Infrastructure
• Designing Storage at Scale
• Hosting a New Web Application on AWS
• The Four Pillars of the Well-Architected Framework
• Disaster Recovery and Failover Strategies
• Troubleshooting Your Environment
• Large-Scale Design Patterns and Case Studies